Two Head Monster!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Originally posted by sunday
i found info that said this:

Two-Headed Monster David Rudman
Two-Headed Monster Jerry Nelson
Two-Headed Monster Richard Hunt

now i dunno if that means they all 3 did it, or if one did the puppeting and the other did the voices or what! lol

but i loved them :big_grin:

i found this cartoon drawing of them.. http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/games/play.php?contentId=1141
Actually, David Rudman took over Richard's half of the two headed monster when he died. Jerry's half has been taken over by Joey Mazarino, or however you spell his name.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
Actually, David Rudman took over Richard's half of the two headed monster when he died. Jerry's half has been taken over by Joey Mazarino, or however you spell his name.
Give this man a cookie! He's got it quite right! David and Joey play an awful lot of ensamble characters together, so they had a better chemistry. This is quite evident in the seasons finalie of the current season.

Also, give the Count a cookie too! HJe hit the nail on the head! Their mother WAS Telly monster in drag. I'm not sure if Martin P Robinson played her but the mother had a man's voice to top it off.

Also, Tommie, if your listening, There was a pic that I made where both looked into the camera. Unfortunately, to get the pictures, I taped clips of the episode on to a DV cassette (used in digital video cameras, I borrowed one from school) and put it in to a few programs to make it into a movie clip and pull pictures out using Painter. Unfortunately, the compression used for the clip used a medium-low quality JPEG imagery compression, so a lot of the pictures had terrible motion blurs! That was the best 2 headed monster pic I could get. I'll try it again, though. Don't worry!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm. Me want cookie! Make mine oatmeal raisin or Famous Amos macaroon. Me love macaroon and oatmeal raisins!

And of course, I also love any sort of Number cookies made of either oatmeal raisin, macarron, chocolate chip, peanut butter with little nuts, or vanilla cream.

Skeeter8

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more coookieeeeessss. Cooookkkkkiiiieeeesss in miillllllkkkkkkk. mmmmmmmm

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Give this man a cookie! He's got it quite right! David and Joey play an awful lot of ensamble characters together, so they had a better chemistry. This is quite evident in the seasons finalie of the current season.
Wow! I win a cookie. I really like those mint leaf flavor cookies, if you have them. O.K., I'm getting off subject.

What was the season finale of this season of which you are referring?

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Yeah, but you gotta admit, the one I gave you where they share an ice cream soda was pretty cute. Hang on to that and maybe we can have a gallery with the leftover pics!:smirk:
Yes, thats a great pic! A leftover-pics page is a good idea.