Two Plaza Sesamo DVD

MuppetDude

Reaction score
"Grover tries new noses"?!

Hey, Kev; you interested in trading? I can't find copies of these anywhere.

Dantecat

Reaction score
What's Grover tries new noses about and what year was it?

Erine81981

Reaction score
My name is Kyle not Kevin. Get that right. Don't forget that it will be Spanish not English.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Is anyone looking for Plaza Sesamo DVDs? I am in Mexico right now and they're fairly easy to find here.

Pino

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Is anyone looking for Plaza Sesamo DVDs? I am in Mexico right now and they're fairly easy to find here.
Can you look for the paco puppet.. a green parrot sesame street puppet and old records?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm back in Canada now for the holidays, but I will be in Mexico again in January. There's limited stuff available where I have been staying. The big American stores like Wal-Mart and HEB seem to only carry Mexicanized versions of the American merchandise, but I'm planning a trip to the Plaza Sesamo theme park in Monterrey and will be in Mexico City as well so I will keep an eye out for stuff.

I'm really busy so no promises, but I will do my best if anyone is looking for anything specific.

BTW, if anyone is looking for something specific email me privately through the board because I usually only check the Puppetry section and rarely read this part of the forum.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw one of them at Wal-Mart today while *trying* to find a copy of Green Acres Season 3. I'm not sure what it's about, but Abelardo and Lola were on the front of the case, and on the back was a shot from "Fuzzy and Blue". I thought "Oh, so cool!". I remember several years ago when I was playing around with a prize-grabber machine, and I saw a Lola beanie in there. I tried to get it, but you know how those machines are rigged.:sympathy:
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Pancho SUPPOSED to be a grouch?