1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Two Plaza Sesamo DVD

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Erine81981, Oct 4, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oooh, I got a copy of one of them today! I may not understand all of the dialogue, but just watching it makes me...happy.
  2. D'Snowth

BTW, who is the orange monster Lola was playing the drums with?
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

OK... A bit of help for you guys.

DVD Titles.
    1 A Dormir: Literally, "to sleep" in the imperative. Could be translated also into "Let's Sleep".
    2 Me thinks it should be "Exitos Musicales". Which translated is "Musical Hits".
    "Existos" isn't a correct Spanish word, though "existo" is, which means I exist, conjugated for first person singular present tense.
    And though the capital E of "Exitos" should have the Spanish accent (É), modern standards have been relaxed so that capital vowels at the start of a word which should be accentuated don't have to be.
    3 "Vamos a Cantar": "Let's Sing!"
    4 "Me Gusta Ser Yo": "I Like Being Me".

If you have other questions about the dialogue, LMK and I'll try to help.
    Will contact BuckBeaver later, hope you're having a happy holiday season.
  4. D'Snowth

Yeah, that's the one I got, and I love it! But no body has answered who the orange monster was that Lola was playing the drums with.
  5. The Count

Sorry D'Snowth. But since I don't have any info on that particular character or sketch... Will probably have to wait till MuppetDude comes back from his winter break, if he has anything to help answer your question. Not sure he will, just sayin' you might want to check with him first since he's proven extremely valuable for the Muppet List over the years here at MC.
  6. D'Snowth

7. D'Snowth

So when's this guy supposed to be back?
  8. The Count

Don't rully know, would guess whenever his college classes start up again. Not sure if he'd be able to answer the questions you may have, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Hope this helps.
  9. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

It should be January 23rd when I can regularly "talk" with you guys again (or at least every other day).
  10. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

11. Pino

Pino Member

If you watch closely at vamos a cantar.. you'll see Abelardo has two holes in his beak?
    I always thought they used one black velvet for his hole.... But there are two parts?
    And isn't Lola starting to get Zoe attitudes? lol
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Cool Thanks Danny. I can't wait to pick them up to add to my SS collection of DVD's. I love any type of Sesame Street Characters no matter what languages they speak.
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

QUite an interresting find. I'd pick a couple up, If I had a lot of monee to do something like taht. I'm really behind on DVd's at the moment, though.
  14. doctort13

doctort13 Member

15. Pino

Pino Member

That is 4 and here is the link.... Amazon.com

Two new DVD's comming out in 2006 I think arround july
  16. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

I am going to Parque Plaza Sesamo (the Plaza Sesamo theme park in Monterrey, Mexico) over the weekend unless the weather gets extremely cold and I plan to scope out the merchandise available and file a full report.
  17. The Count

Sounds great, hope you have a great time there if you're able to go. And I also hope you might be able to contribute to the Muppet List with the assistance I sent you via the forum's mailer.
  18. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Could you resend that to me? I don't think that I got it.
  19. The Count

OK... Sent you the message again Buck-Beaver. Please LMK if you got it, hope you're doing well.