UK Muppet Show Season 3 1st Sept release...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi UK fans

I just seen that The Muppet Show season three will be released in the UK on Monday 1st September 2008.

Its already up for pre order on some sites, and its much cheaper than season 1 & 2, at only £16.99!

The Art work appears to be the same as the US release but The Muppet Show Logo maybe in Pink!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Its here tomorrow UK fans, anyone getting it?

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested, I went to my local ASDA today to get this, They had it, priced at £41.72? Maybe its a mistake, but I came home and ordered it from woolworths.co.uk for only £12.99 with free postage!

Should have it in a few days,

Chris

muppet baby

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested, I went to my local ASDA today to get this, They had it, priced at £41.72? Maybe its a mistake, but I came home and ordered it from woolworths.co.uk for only £12.99 with free postage!

Should have it in a few days,

Chris
that is a wonderful price chris for the UK to bad they did not have it at that good of a price in the USA :wink:

Bigmouth

Reaction score
I recieved mine today. What a horrible cover. The colors. Yuch. Look at Fozzies nose and the Muppet Show-logo. Terrible.
Bad thing: Lies on the cover. No swedish subtitles.

Love it so far!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well Done Woolworths?

My DVD set arrived today and what was inside?

A DVD with 8 epsiodes of Muffin The Mule? Great!

I've had to send it back and now wait til I get the replacement?

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Well Done Woolworths?

My DVD set arrived today and what was inside?

A DVD with 8 epsiodes of Muffin The Mule? Great!

I've had to send it back and now wait til I get the replacement?

Chris
Awwww Chris, what a p***er - what makes the tale even more tragic is that it was Muffin the Mule they sent, MUFFIN THE MULE! ! ! ! Although, £12.99 is a flippin good price!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Mine came last week, what is with the logo? it looks like they only ran it through the printer once, there is no yellow on it.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I totally agree Leanne.

Mine finally came yesterday and the logo is so mucky!

I am so disapointed with these sets.

The Muppet Show was one of the biggest TV shows ever and the effort put into these boxsets is not up to standard.

The art work on the individual cases is the usual pictures that we can find anywhere!

When you imagine how much stuff is in the archives from The Muppet Show that could be replicated in these sets, booklets, sketches,etc. And the endless photos from that actual year or production instead of the usual modern pics!

When you see the Fraggle Boxsets compared to the Muppet sets made by a company as big as Disney, it makes me wish that Hit had released The Muppet Show, before Disney got them!

Anyway, I've had my moan, at least were getting The Muppet Show on DVD after over 30 years!

Chris