UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I just saw some clips of this. It looks great.

The interviews with Kermit are done in a park. The backdrop is a park with a river and a bridge running over it. Phillip Scofield is the host.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
The Muppets are in a lot of UK TV guide magazines. From what I have seen all of the mags are highly recommending this programme - hope this will open doors for the Muppets :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The TV Guides are very encouraging. They all have at least one pic with reviews of the special, some of them have up to 4 pics with small write ups on different pages. Nice to see different pics used for a change too.

It says in one guide that the special is hosted by Kermit, has behind the scenes of The Muppet Show, loads of celebes, both new and actual guests, Frank Oz talking about being the man behind Miss Piggy for 25 years, and touching tributes to Jim Henson, as well as clips from The Muppet Show and Miss Piggy on Parkinson!.

Roll on Saturday!!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just thought, new TV guides will be in the Saturday papers too, be good if the Muppets make the front cover??

Chris

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Chris and Danny,
Which magazines are they in exactly?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Chris and Danny, Which magazines are they in exactly?
I have "RadioTimes", The Muppets do feature in the magazine a few times

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Warrick, There are pics and or reviews in all TV Magazines, TV Quick, Whats on TV, Radio Times, TV Times and TV Easy. The whole lot cost less than £3, cut them up and put all the Muppets pics into a scrapbook.

2 days to go, still not seen an ITV TV ad for this show yet?

Chris