1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MuppetDanny, Mar 3, 2006.

1. mattyboy

mattyboy New Member

I was impressed too - clips I haven't seen from the show - and the guest stars speaking - Rita Moreno as well (my fave guest star) and Lynda Carter and Mark Hamill, Twiggy, liza Minnelli, Harry Belafonte, Bruce Forsyth - well done ITV!!!
  2. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

I found some bits excellent, others very dissapointing. I really don't expect to see Muppeteers' heads in shot for instance! It was ropey to say the least.
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Frank Oz performed Sam while Eric Jacobson performed Piggy and Fozzie!
    Statler and Waldorf were Dave and Steve!
  4. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

The program was so well done! I've recorded it and I think it's great! Nice to see Muppets and Muppeteers. Are you sure Frank did Sam?
  5. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

it wasnt Frank doing sam they were all Eric.
  6. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

I thought so, Frank might aswell had done them all if he did Sam
  7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

8. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

9. MuppetDanny

The link does work, the video is in a "zip" file. Simply right click on your mouse and "save target as....." - Let me know if you have problems Barry
  10. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I know that, it said the file will not be aloud to open. Maybe put the file through this site: http://www.yousendit.com thats a better place to put your files if you want to get somone to download it. Sorry.
  11. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

wow thanks so much for posting that what a good job they did even on sam he was dead on!
    I would love just love! to see the rest of this!
    :):D :halo:
  12. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

This was a very good special. It featured great clips, lots of stars and new Muppet interviews. I was concerned as in the past these best of things only have celebs talking about the person but the 'star' thay are talking about isnt actually involved. This was the case with a Kylie [Minogue] show that ITV ran.

However the Muppets were there and this was a great 1 hour of Saturday evening prime time viewing. Great rare clips too, Kermit at Oxford University, I had personally never seen clips of this, Hopefully watch it again this afternoon on Video and be able to take more in without a house full of people Like on Sat night!!

Well done ITV!

Chris
  13. MuppetDanny

Just wanted to revive this old thread to say the special will be re-shown.

14. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Same as Barry Lee, the link doesn't work for me neither... has anyone located the full thing? Maybe youtube.com?
  15. MuppetDanny

Just to let you guys know the programme will be shown again at :

The show must be very popular to shown again 3rd time round after only a few weeks from the last time round :)
  16. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Someone record it this time. And get it on Youtube.com to share it to us who cant see it.
  17. MuppetDanny

Six years on and ITV is Showing again!

16:30 (4.30pm) on Sunday 8th April 2012

:excited:
  18. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

excellent i didn't get to see it the first time around so i shall be recording it this is sawsome news :fanatic:
  19. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Excuse me but that's kind of rude.
  20. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Member

It was posted 6 years ago. Does it really matter? LOL