Uncle Grandpa

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Is anybody besides me up for the premiere later on tonight, just figured I'd start a thread somehow.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh yeah...someone I follow on tumblr posted a rather humorous rant about how anyone who watches it needs to get an IQ test XP

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I seriously thought Uncle Grandpa was voiced by Bill Fagerbakke, turns out, he's not.

Also, Uncle Grandpa started out as a Cartoonstitute short, similar to Regular Show.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The concept of the show is great; love the character of Pizza Steve (and that name) and the cartoon physics it uses compared to the other cartoons on CN. But, the actual Uncle Grandpa character seems like he'd get on my nerves after a very short while. They couldn't have done any other voice?

snichols1973

Reaction score
The composite pilot episode launched two shows: Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, and Uncle Grandpa. SMFA was put on hiatus in February 2012, and the second season's debut is pending until further notice; there are 8 unaired episodes of SMFA that have yet to be shown....

Peter Browngardt, the voice and creator of U.G., has also worked with SMFA, Chowder, Flapjack, Futurama, The Venture Bros., and the "Wizard" episode of Adventure Time.

Kevin Michael Richardson voices Mr. Gus, a dinosaur/human hybrid....

CN apparently has two other programs awaiting future timeslots: Clarence, and Steven Universe, which aired as part of CN's Big Fan Weekend on July 27, 2013.....

http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/cartoon-network-greenlights-clarence/
http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/cn-greenlights-steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-series/

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Steven Universe looks really great and I'm really lookin' forward to it. Here's a portion of the pilot:

That animation is great.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Steven Universe looks really great and I'm really lookin' forward to it. Here's a portion of the pilot:

That animation is great.
That I am loving so far, I'm looking forward to it the most, I loved Rebecca Sugar's writing on Adventure Time, so this should be good too.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Here's my thoughts on the premiere.
I thought it was GREAT!
Yeah, the reason why I love it is cause of the slapstick, the random joles, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger, the wolfs with six packs, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger, Uncle Grandpa thinking the logo is his imposter, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger, Wizard battle, and did I already say Giant Realistic Flying Tiger??
All in all, the series was great, and I love it.