Uncle Interloper Space Explorer

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to pass on word of my little web puppet experiment called Uncle Interloper Space Explorer. I discovered this new social media service called Tout - www.Tout.com - which is EXACTLY like Twitter except instead of 140 characters, you send out 15 second videos.

I love that 15 seconds and decided to see if I could write an produce a 'serial adventure' that told one long story in 15 second increments. Thus, Uncle Interloper Space Explorer was born. :smile:

The first adventure can be seen (uncut) here -

The second adventure started Monday and is currently running on Tout - http://www.tout.com/u/uncleinterloper - This adventure features Alison Mork (Chairry The Chair) as the Evil Queen.

Anyway, just a fun way to try and tell a story in a small amount of time. Hope you check it out and if you do, hope you enjoy it. :smile:

The Muppaphone

Reaction score
Hahaha very funny! Love the villain! Really cool idea with using Tout. Please keep them coming!

ncchuck

Reaction score
"My hat" I will SO be quoting this :smile: could I send a check or money order for the fanclub? and if so do you have any signed pictures of Uncle Interloper for sale ?

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind words. Appreciate it and it inspires me to keep creating them!

ncchuck, messaging you back now.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Not a Space Explorer episode, but here's Uncle Interloper's Christmas Eve Special where he tries to get an interview with Santa Claus.