Underdog the movie

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Drtooth thank you for this info. I hope anyone out there can help you boycott the Underdog movie. Drtooth. I was thinking that i will see this movie. And Please!Drtooth Please! don't be mad with me ok!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dude, I'm more angry with Hollywood than anyone who will actually see this. To each their own, right?:wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I think JabberJaw or SpeedBuggy would be pretty frickin sweet up on the big screen! They're already ridiculous enough to where you couldn't really ruin anything. Take Josie and the Pussycats for example. They kinda just made it their own in theaters. It worked.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
As I said before...

Leave Snagglepuss alone!

(unless he's done right, like Rocky & Bullwinkle...but without unnecessary characters).

Telly

Reaction score
Snagglepuss is my favorite "Yogi's Gang" character! I wanna be him for halloween!

"I'm drunk! Intoxicated even! Exit! Stage passout!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think JabberJaw or SpeedBuggy would be pretty frickin sweet up on the big screen! They're already ridiculous enough to where you couldn't really ruin anything. Take Josie and the Pussycats for example. They kinda just made it their own in theaters. It worked.
Of course, I never liked Josie and the Pussycats myself. Honestly, it's a post for another time, but I am a HUGE Hanna Barberra fan, but I can't stand the stuff they made in the 70's. Except Hong Kong Phooey, of course.

I really gotta admit, i would have loved for Wacky Races to have worked out. Penciled in to play Dastardly was Dustin Hoffman. And if you watch his exact performance in Hook, you can totally see it.