Universal Studios Florida

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date

Beebers

Reaction score
*laughing* And how is that strange? lol. Yes, for real, I am. Do Not Be Afraid.

:big_grin:

I'm cool, don't worry.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Beebers said:
*laughing* And how is that strange? lol. Yes, for real, I am. Do Not Be Afraid.

:big_grin:

I'm cool, don't worry.
I don't know it's just a bit odd, when a mother and her son post on the same forum. But, whatever works for both of you.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I don't know it's just a bit odd, when a mother and her son post on the same forum. But, whatever works for both of you.
How is it ODD?!! I think it's really neat, how many people can say one or both (both in my case, though my dad isn't on here) of their parents is into the Muppets as much as they are? Just think about that.

I'd also appreciate it if you didn't criticize fellow members, in fact there are two sister pairs on here that I know of, and I don't find that weird. :attitude:

dmx10101

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
How is it ODD?!! I think it's really neat, how many people can say one or both (both in my case, though my dad isn't on here) of their parents is into the Muppets as much as they are? Just think about that.

I'd also appreciate it if you didn't criticize fellow members, in fact there are two sister pairs on here that I know of, and I don't find that weird. :attitude:
It's good that your family is into the Muppets, Mine's not really. I wasn't criticizing, just a bit surprised. It's like the first time I've ever seen mom and son posting on the same forum. It's not bad or anything. It's good for you.

Beebers

Reaction score
Okay, let's put this to rest shall we? So far as I know no one else finds it odd or strange, nor would I lose sleep over it if they did. Most people find it cool. FISH'N'WOLFE has his life on the forum, I have mine. In fact, this is the first time we've had posts appear together in a thread. We have a small family company for short-filmmaking and puppet building, among other things, and our interest in joining MC derived from that. Sorry you find it so odd, but I can assure you that there is nothing weird about it, and we do not follow each other around on this forum or any other for that matter. End of discussion.

:cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I went one year, and the following year I went with family, and my 5 year old nephew went, too. I took him on the Jaws ride, and sat him on the left side of the boat, and in the lagoon I looked over the edge at the water and was all curious, and about the time he started looking, Jaws popped up out of the water and he popped up out of his chair and was making a bee-line across me and several other folks.

That was great.

Since they took away the GOOD Ghostbusters show at Universal Studios Florida, I'm not that interested in them anymore.