Unpopular Opinions

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I also didn't like the way his voice sounded in season 4; it got more gruff and nasally, almost like all the drugs he did were really catching up.
Really? He sounded much kinder, sweeter, and better to me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I hear alot of people say that, and I personally disagree.

I dunno - maybe it was because I was exposed to most of the seasons 1-3 tapes before the 4 ones as a kid.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, as a big Metallica fan, alot of people rag on their album St. Anger (Robert Trujillo's first album on bass, too). I personally love it and it's one of my favorite albums.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes, I certainly enjoy the cancerous sound of nails on a chalkboard as I play some air guitar to "St. Anger." :halo:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think Tom Hanks is the spitting image of Mister Rogers as everyone else says he is.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Tom Hanks, but I'm not convinced.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually thought the Boss Baby was a decent movie.

It had its funny moments, and as an older brother (especially one of a younger brother with special needs; I didn't know what autism was as a kid), I could relate to Tim's frustrations, having once been in his shoes during my own childhood.

That, and having grown up to hearing Alec Baldwin's voice in seasons 5/6 of Thomas and Friends and Thomas and the Magic Railroad, along with the fact that he's one of my favorite comedians/actors, it was really cool hearing him get to voice the boss baby.

My only complaint was the old gag of not showing their faces in the end. It's just very dated now.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I personally don't mind seeing American Sesame Street clips in dubbed languages anymore.

Yeah, sure, it sucks we can't hear the voices we're used to, but personally, I'd rather at least get something visually than nothing at all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Next to Temari, I thought Tenten was the second most bad*** female character in Naruto (Hinata has also had her moments) and it's a shame she rarely got any screen time in the main storyline. :smirk:

Any Del

Reaction score
I never really liked Sakura. I always founded her annoying... :smirk: