Unpopular Opinions

Any Del

Reaction score
Next to Temari, I thought Tenten was the second most bad*** female character in Naruto (Hinata has also had her moments) and it's a shame she rarely got any screen time in the main storyline. :smirk:
My other waifu besides Temari and Hinata... :flirt:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I never really liked Sakura. I always founded her annoying... :smirk:
Surprised you consider that unpopular. :stick_out_tongue:

Have you seen all the Sakura hate in the Naruto fandom?

But yeah, honestly, the issue I have with Sakura is how inconsistent her character is. She definitely is a strong woman; she can easily kick Naruto's *** but yet somehow ends up as the damsel in distress character when the bad guys show up. :rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
Surprised you consider that unpopular. :stick_out_tongue:

Have you seen all the Sakura hate in the Naruto fandom?

But yeah, honestly, the issue I have with Sakura is how inconsistent her character is. She definitely is a strong woman; she can easily kick Naruto's *** but yet somehow ends up as the damsel in distress character when the bad guys show up. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think you're overrated for thinking cheese is overrated! :mad: :boo: :crazy: :grouchy: :scary:

But nah. If anything, bacon is overrated.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, absolutely.

I find too much of both to be gross.

Like, when I'm getting a pizza or a burger, I want a normal balance instead of extra.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I do like a lot of cheese on my pizza for sure, but as far as a burger goes . . . certain burgers taste better with cheese (McDonald's, Krystal), others (Burger King, Sonic) not so much.

I'm not crazy about bacon on either, though I do like bacon bits on a salad, or maybe a hot dog.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At least for on this forum.

I'm gonna be honest. As much as I hate both political parities, I kind of dislike the left a little more. The right I usually just shrug and laugh at their immaturity.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
At least for on this forum.

I'm gonna be honest. As much as I hate both political parities, I kind of dislike the left a little more. The right I usually just shrug and laugh at their immaturity.
Eh, I think it depends on how far to the left or right someone is. Both sides can be pretty awful. Plus, at this point with everything going on I can't not be more left-leaning. Do I think some on the left can take things too far? Absolutely. But a lot of what I see is either the left complaining about things that matter and the right ignoring them, or just neither side listening to the other.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My main issue with the left, personally, is I feel like they act like they're above everyone else.

Though I guess the same can be said for the right, too.