Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can agree on that, and you're right on two.

"All Star" (the actual name), "Walkin' on the Sun", "And then the Morning Came" or whatever it's called, and "I'm a Believer."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here is a good one.

Good graphics does not make a good game.

Last of all, good graphics does not make a good game.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOOD GRAPHICS DONT MAKE A GOOD GAME? I ONLY PLAY ON SUPER DUPER ULTRA HIGH SETTINGS ON MY 400000K MONITOR THE SIZE OF MY ROOM. IF I CANT PLAY IT LIKE THAT THE GAME SUUUUXXXX

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...i actually got banned from a forum for saying graphics dont make a game, disagreeing with a mod who was complaining about bad graphics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, boo hoo! I'm offended because this person insulted the almighty fact that these 4k high quality graphics make SUCH a wonderful game!!!!!111!!!!! My feewings are hurt!!!111!!!! Waahhhh!!!!1111!!!! *Banned*

I give you props for that. That takes guts, and probably says alot about that forum.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I'm no gamer, I have to say, in watching these ASMR videos of GTA V and what have you, I've come to notice that the design in this game is loaded with a lot of copying and pasting. Windows look the same, trees look the same, painted lines on the roads look the same, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
College cafeteria food sucks, but it's at least more tolerable than elementary/middle/high school cafeteria food.

And at least you get more options of what you want to eat when you come in.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
College cafeteria food sucks, but it's at least more tolerable than elementary/middle/high school cafeteria food.

And at least you get more options of what you want to eat when you come in.
Are you in college rn?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I personally believe age really is just a number - not in terms of dating, but in terms of maturity.

For example: @ConsummateVs and @Froggy Fool are two of the most mature teenagers I've seen in my life, and they're also good voice of reasoning figures. If I didn't know their ages, I would have guessed they were in their 20's.

On the other hand, you also have people like Duke who are 30 years old but act like children.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As long as I can remember, I always assumed heralde was a middle-aged lady who had a lot of worldly experiences that contributed to her wisdom and maturity, and then come to found out she's actually a lot closer to my age than I would have guess.