Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this one is going to be a little dark but right now I just don't care.

People who wish death on others deserve to die themselves. Just saying.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I know alot of guys like butts and breasts (and hey, I like some nice big bootie and breats myself long as they look natural), but I'm personally more of a hips and legs guy.

One of my guilty pleasures is girls showing off their legs in pantyhose during the fall and winter. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I know alot of guys like butts and breasts (and hey, I like some nice big bootie and breats myself long as they look natural), but I'm personally more of a hips and legs guy.

One of my guilty pleasures is girls showing off their legs in pantyhose during the fall and winter. :flirt:
Dude, same, 100%. In fact, this is why I hate skinny jeans! If you wanna show off your legs, just wear short shorts or a mini-skirt - they get the job done far more effectively.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think the word "feminism" is very mis-leading.

I get it's to give both men and women equal rights since unfortunately, there are sexist men out there who see women as nothing but sex objects and kitchen wives (and I've unfortunately dealt with friends like that), but just the way it's worded sounds more like women trying to be more dominant over men.

It also doesn't help that there are, unfortunately, "feminists" out there who take it way too far (and don't even get me started with those annoying "feminists" who claim they want "equal rights" but then use their sex as an easy copout to get out of a situation).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, same, 100%. In fact, this is why I hate skinny jeans! If you wanna show off your legs, just wear short shorts or a mini-skirt - they get the job done far more effectively.
At least with skinny jeans, on the other hand, you still got some nice booty to look at. :cool:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I think Mufassa's death in the Lion King was pretty sad (given that Simba witnessed his dad die at a very young age), but I also think it's the most overrated sad Disney moment because it always seems to make number 1 (it's either that or Dumbo).

Personally, this was always my number 1 saddest Disney moment; I couldn't even finish this movie as a kid because this scene was just too dark for me at the time.

And when you think about it, the scene starts off as kind of just like "Okay, well, that was kind of rude." But then when the ropes come in, it just gets out of control.

Last edited: