Update at Wikipedia!

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey everyone, since I've watched every episode of Fraggle Rock like a million times, I decided to put my knowledge to good use and create a more elaborate description of each episode. I'm just now getting into Season 4, so for you die-hard fans that wanna see what's in store for the episodes in Season 3, take a look. And if you would, I'd like some feedback. I don't have the postcards written up, a song list, or what Doc and Sprocket do during the episodes, but I got the beef of it done. Anyways, take a look, and I hope to hear back soon. Thanks! :smirk: :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
To find it, go to www.wikipedia.org, type in Fraggle Rock episodes, and when the list shows up and has a 100% sign by it, click it, scroll down, and you'll find it. For those of you who've found it what do you think?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Niiice! It's good to know more about the episodes I haven't seen yet, without giving too much away!

getup

Reaction score
i'm sure this will take some time to complete if you want it to be really detailed. kudos to that. i would have worded some of the descriptions a little differently but it's cool idea

getup

Reaction score
actually, that was just based on season 5 descriptions and i guess you're not done with those. so maybe you will change them? anyway, not trying to criticize in any way. just saying kudos

Frogster

Reaction score
BIG UPDATE! :excited:

I got done doing the detailed descriptions of all five seasons, and as an added bonus, I put some neat facts on almost every episode... so if you wanna know how many different epsiodes Gobo wore a hat, or which of the five Fraggles never got in the water, go to the Fraggle Rock episode guide at wikipedia.com and I'm pretty sure all of you will be wowwed! Enjoy!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nice again! It's rare to see such complete summaries. I've never seen the episode "Gone But Not Forgotten" but just reading that made me imagine what it's like and tear up. ::sniff:: (It's great that it seems the DVDs will continue!)

Frogster

Reaction score
That episode, plus "Tune For Two," "River Of Life," "Honk Of Honks," and "Change Of Address" are, in my opinion, the best. By the way, heralde, you've seen Mudwell the Mudbunny before... he's the brown, furry creature in "A Muppet Christmas Carol." His verse in the song "Scrooge" is "He charges folks a fortune for these dark and drafty houses. Us small folk live in misery." I think it's quite fitting that they put the theme of death with Wembley, since he's the youngest. I love when the World's Oldest tries to help him out and fails... "...but when you've been around as long as I have, you can't help but look foward to a change of scenery!"

At this point, I'd like to announce I've watched way too much Muppet stuff in my life. :smirk:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Frogster, nice job, but even Karen Prell says on her official website that Fraggle Rock only has 4 seasons; HBO aired them in 5 but there were only 4 production runs. There doesn't seem to be any mention on that.

Frogster

Reaction score
You know... I've forgotten all about that! Thanks