Update at Wikipedia!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That episode, plus "Tune For Two," "River Of Life," "Honk Of Honks," and "Change Of Address" are, in my opinion, the best. By the way, heralde, you've seen Mudwell the Mudbunny before... he's the brown, furry creature in "A Muppet Christmas Carol." His verse in the song "Scrooge" is "He charges folks a fortune for these dark and drafty houses. Us small folk live in misery." I think it's quite fitting that they put the theme of death with Wembley, since he's the youngest. I love when the World's Oldest tries to help him out and fails... "...but when you've been around as long as I have, you can't help but look foward to a change of scenery!"
Actually I've never really seen MCC properly so I wouldn't know, but that's interesting! Hehe, great line about the change of scenery though.

Frogster

Reaction score
Oh yeah... on MCC, you can see Wander McMooch, Begoony, Mudwell, and all of the Minstrels except Cantus. Oh, and of course, Sprocket.

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey... another update!

Along with detailed summaries of the episodes, I've included notes and highlights of every episode. And once again, I think you guys will all be pleased.