Urgh.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you for your support, you guys. I posted here because I knew that you all would help me out. And that means alot. :smile:

After work tonight (surprisingly) I actually feel okay. It's cause I ate a nanaimo bar (Toga, I was taking your advice without even knowing it!) and just concentrated on what I was doing right then, not on everything else I have to worry about. It's so overwhelming when I think about it. But I can't do everything at once. I have to take one thing at a time. And I guess I just have to realise I can't do everything. It's hard, i've already sacrificed so many things. And with my health too, I can't do as much as everyone else all the time. It takes more of a toll on me.

Thank you each and every one of you for replying. You all get ***** GIANT HUGS***** because, what's more nice than settling down for the night and seeing so many people have come by your side. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I didn't get to read this until today, so I see you are feeling a little better now, but I still wanted to let you know that I hope things get even better and that you're feeling less overwhelmed real soon. Sometimes life just sucks! Anyway, feel free to rant anytime cause I know I'll always read it and I'm sure other people will too!