US Fraggle Vs. UK Fraggle

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
which fraggle series do you like?uk or us?i like the uk version better. :smirk: :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
US because Doc is a great Canadian actor! I've never seen the brit one before.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I've never seen the UK series, so in my uninformed and biased opinion, the US version is better. Plus, Gerry Parkes is cool.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I've seen episodes from a buch of diffrent versions from around the world; but to me the American version is the best.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would go with the US version because Sprocket is the coolest Muppet dog I've loved!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I would go with the US version because Sprocket is the coolest Muppet dog I've loved!
Sproket is a cool dog (but still can't make up my mind on which Muppet dog is coolest: Rwolf, Sproket, or Barkley - I love them all). But Sproket sure makes the US version great!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Sproket is a cool dog (but still can't make up my mind on which Muppet dog is coolest: Rwolf, Sproket, or Barkley - I love them all). But Sproket sure makes the US version great!
I love all three dogs too, but always thought Sprocket seemed like the most real. But, I do love that Rowlf can play the piano!

I would also choose the U.S. version, as I too have never seen the UK version. I wouldn't mind seeing the U.K. version though.

christyb

Reaction score
I'd have to say the US version. It's the one I grew up with and have seen. I thought that the shows were the same only in different "Docs" and in a different language. Guess that's what I get for being an ignorant American :smile: .

Frags

Reaction score
I personally like the UK one, but that's because I'm English and grew up with the lighthouse Captain and Sprocket. I do like the Doc and Sprocket segments though.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
the uk.

finally someone who agrees.oh and frags this is gobo-skywalker...will you join my forum maybe please? :excited: :smirk: