Vacation, Protection, and Love

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit stared at Piggy as she began to take a break from training. He walked and sat by her. "Hey, you're ok?" he asked, rubbing her back. "I don't know." she said. "I'm scared that if I die, you won't be ok." "Piggy." he began. "If they do separate us, I will find you, I will make sure you get out alive-" "What if you die?" she asked. "I won't let you die and if I do, I want you to know that I will always love you. Also, I want you to try to move on. If you die, I won't be able to live without you." he said. "Hide, kill, eat, drink, and sleep." He pulled her head closer and they shared a kiss. "I love you." he added. "No matter what, I will find you." "I love you, too." she said. "Come on." he took her hand and guided her to the dorm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone's in the screening room, getting ready to watch the pre-game show. "I hope Uncle Kermit comes back." Robin said. "He will." Fozzie said. "Piggy needs to." Val sat by Robin. "Val, since we're out of high school...I need to ask you something." He got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Val Wolf, will you marry me?" She stood there for a moment. "Yes, I will!" she replied, excited. He got up, put the ring on her finger, and they shared a kiss.

Miss Piggy was sleeping, rolling around the bed. "AHHHH!" she screamed. Kermit rushed in and ran to her bed. "Shhh." he said softly. "What happened?" "I was lost a-a-a-and alone, I had nothing I needed." she cried. "It's ok." he lied her down and began rubbing her head. "You want me to stay with you?" She nodded in agreement and he lied down next to her, and she put her head on his chest.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 8- Results

"Today's the test." Piggy said. "I hope that you get a high number." Kermit said, holding her hand. "Distric 12, Kermit The Frog." the announcer said. He got up, kissed her, and walked through the door. She sat there waiting for her named to be called. "Distric 12, Piggy Lee." the announcer said. She got up and went through the door.

A few hours later, distric 12 and their friends sat down and waiting for the results. "Now, distric 12, Kermit The Frog. On a scale 1-14, you got...14!" the announcer said. "Finally, Piggy Lee, you got a score of a...3." "Time for you to move on." she said. Kermit walked out.

"She's not gonna make it." Fozzie bawled. "I can't believe it." Walter gave him a hug. "Kermit will." he assured. Fozzie ran out. Elise ran after him.

Kermit sat on his bed. Then, the dam broke and the tears came out like a river. He threw the pillows, glass, and everything. "Why?" he bawled. "Why does she have to die?" He fell on the floor. "Please, let her live. I lost her once, I can't lose her forever. I love her." He cried, screamed, wept, bawled, and yelled for her.

Almac, their supporter, went to his door and listened to Kermit scream and cry. "Kermit?" he asked. "Are you ok?" "No." Kermit bawled. "I just love her so much." Almac went into his room. "She won't survive unless you keep her by your side." the supporter said. "I know." the frog said. "Just got married a few weeks ago." Kermit walked out.

Miss Piggy got to her dorm and lied on her bed. "I wanna die being me." she said to herself. "I'm sorry dad." She heard a knock on her door. "Piggy, we need to talk." Kermit said. "Come out." She walked out the door. "What?" she asked. He took her hand and guided her to the benches. "Piggy, I don't know how I can live without you." he said. She pulled off her diamond ring. "In case I don't make it." she said, putting the ring in his hand. He leaned in and they shared a kiss. "I love you." he told her. "You will make it." "I love you, too." she said. "Slim chance."

Elise went into Fozzie's room. "What's wrong?"she asked. "Piggy's my little sister." he replied. "I took her in when her mom...made her to run away." "Oh." she said. "What happened to her last month?" she asked. "She got shot." he replied.

It's all my fault." Kermit cried, holding her hand. "No, it's not." Piggy said, lying her head on his chest. He kissed her shoulder and they drifted off to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 9- The pre-show pt. 1

"Hello, welcome to the show where we see our tributes for the last time beofre the games, and possibly forever." Lancel said. "Now, distric 12 Kermit and Miss Piggy!" The audience screamed for them as they came out and sat down. "Your girl's score is three, meaning she's dead, how are you coping with this?" he asked. "I don't know." Kermit said, crying. "If they are going to kill her, KILL ME, TOO!" "I'm not going to die." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

"We're back with the lovers from distric 12." Lancel said. "How does it feel, knowing that your friends may never see you again, to know that you're going to die?" "I mean, I knew that I wouldn't make it through to get out, but I'm just really worried about Kermit." she said. "I know how he was when I got shot...he was-" "Devastated." Kermit finished. "I don't know how I'll cope if you die. Only one team comes out, is it theirs or ours?" "I don't know." she said, leaning her head on his shoulder. "If they are going to kill us, make life last as much as we can." He held her hand. Then, they leaned in and shared a kiss. "Aww!" the audience said. "We're out of time." Lancel said. "Thank you tributes for sacfrice and deciation." The audience appuladed and the cameras turned off.

Kermit and Miss Piggy got to a phone and he dialed the boarding house's number.

"Shh!" Fozzie demanded. "It's Kermit." "Put it on speaker." Robin said. "Hey guys." Kermit said from the other line. "I need you guys to listen. Robin, congrats on the engagement and I want you to have my stuff if I don't come back, and I love you. Fozzie, we had our ups and downs and Piggy wants you too have her old atuff animals. Janice, I could never thank you enough for saving her life so many times. Scooter, tell Skeeter that I still care about her. Animal, keep drumming. Riley, Sammantha, Val, Katie, and Lilly, thanks for being there for them. Annie Sue, find a guy named Bill, he likes you. Everyone else, I love you guys and Piggy does too. If I don't make it, all of you, espically Robin, to stay strong. The game is on channel 56 and Constantine, you mean everything to us, don't change. Take care of Robin for me. Fozzie, one more thing, take care of Minnie, she's my niece. Well, that's all I gotta say." "Uncle Kermit, will you two come back?" Robin asked. "I don't know." the frog replied. "If I don't, I love all of you and I will never forget you." "We love you." Fozzie said. "Is Piggy coming back?" "I doubt it." Kermit cried. "I love you, guys and just don't break apart. Walter, thanks for bringing us back together and you're in charge now." He bawled. "You have to come back!" Robin cried. "I'll try." Kermit said, bawling. "This is the last time you'll hear me. Here's Piggy." "Fozzie." she said from the other line. "I don't think that I'll come back, so keep my stuff. Janice, if you need any certain things, they're in my room. I love you, guys. Gonzo, don't kill yourself. Robbie, I really do love you. We gotta go." "Bye." the cried. "Bye." the two said. Fozzie hung up the phone.

Kermit hugged her and started crying. Piggy started doing the same thing.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 10- the games begin

Kermit stood on the around starter, staring. "Get the knife and kill." he mouthed to Piggy. She nodded in agreement. The count down turned to 10 seconds.

5...4...3...2...1! The games began. She looked for a knife. Then, she ran for a station, which has a knife. She took the knife. Two people tried to throw arrows at her, but she doged them and stabbed them. She got a backpack and fell down the steep hills.

Kermit got a bottle from his backpack and snuck to the pond to find water. A cannon fired and showed a list of people who died. "Please, not Piggy." he whispered. Then, Link threw a knife at him, which cut his head. "Where's you're girl?" he asked. "She's still alive." Kermit pushed him. POW! He's dead. With one gun shot.

Miss Piggy, with her clothes messed up, ran to the pond. "KERMIT!" she screamed. "HELP." She cried for help. "PLEASE, I'VE BEEN HIT!" "PIGGY!" he screamed and ran to find her. "I'M COMING!" She fell to the ground, coughing.

"NO!" Fozzie screamed as he watched. He bawled, cried, and screamed. Walter walked to him and gave him a hug.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 11-Her kill"

Kermit bent down to her. "What happened?" he asked, worried. "Look!" Piggy exclaimed. "They were right, I won't survive." "Yes, you will-" "LOOK OUT!" she exclaimed, turning him around. Distric 1 tributes shot the arrow and it hit him in the shoulder. Then, she got up and threw knifes at them. She limped over to them and took the knife.

"She's alive!" everyone screamed. "Yay!" Robin and Val said and shared a hug.

"Wow, good throw." Kermit said. "Thanks." Piggy said, hugging him. Then, they walked to the beach, which has a log. "Piggy, I never kept a whole lot of promises, but I will keep you alive." he said. "If you die and I live, I...wouldn't be able go through it."

"Aww." Riley said. "His is so cute with her." "Tell me about it. " Pepe said. "h'okay."

A knife flew between them. "PIGGY DON'T!" Kermit screamed and pushed her out of the way. Then, another knife was thrown and it hit her. "AHHH!" she screamed. Kermit ran and pushed Alex, the shooter, down. Alex's from distric 4.

Eventually, Kermit managed to shot him down. He looked at her and ran to her. "Piggy?" he asked. "I'm ok." she said. "It's only a leg." He lied her down. "Your shoulder." she said. He pulled the arrow out of him. "You need it more than I do." she said, trying to put the medicene on it. "No, your leg is infected." he said, trying to hold back tears. "If I don't get this better, it will kill you."

"WOW! LOOK AT THE DISTRIC 12 LOVERS!" Lancel said. "Hmm." Lanee, his younger sister said. "Their love is too strong." "Everybody thought that Piggy would not make this far, but she has." he said.

They walked down the resourse arena, which is guarded by distric 3, 4, and 7. "I got it." Piggy said. "Hide." "Take this gun." he instruted and put it in her hand. She nodded in agreement. She tried to crawl to the resourse, but she was caught by all three districes. "Well, 12." one of them said, lifting her by the throat.

Kermit ran and...POW! They're dead. "Go back." he pushed her away and got the bags of food, water, and medience.

She looked at her leg, which is getting better fast. While she was hiding, she found someone else trying to kill him. She got the gun and pulled the trigger, which hit the distric 1's female, Trisha. "Bad move, pig." her male tribute said. Her face turned pale. "****!" she exclaimed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 12-HIDE!

Miss Piggy ran as fast as she could as Aloc, male tribute of distric 1, shot bow at her. Luckly, he missed her. She hid in a cave. "I hope no one can see me." she whispered.

Then, a green figure looked in the cave. Kermit. "Piggy, are you alright?" he asked, getting the blood off of her head. "Yea. It's just blood." she lied. "You're sick!" he cried. "No..." she coughed. "I'm..." she gagged on the ground. "Not." "Lie down." he pushed her down easily. "I'm fine." she tried to tell him. "No, you're not." he retorted. "I am not going let you tell me that you're not sick." He got up. "Don't move a muscle." he added and stood outside....In the dark...alone.

Fozzie went to the kichen, wondering about his little sister. "H'okay, what's up bear?" Pepe asked. "Your sister?" "Yea." Fozzie said, hanging his head down. "Come on...do a joke." the king prawn said, hoping up and down like a manic. "First, quit acting like a manic." the bear demanded. "Second, let me think about it...no." "H'okay, no jokes." he said. "You're sick?" "NO!" the bear screamed. "WHY IN THE-NEVERMIND, I CAN'T SAY IT!" "Why?" Pepe asked. "Kermit curses like a sailor." "Well, I AM NOT KERMIT!" Fozzie exclaimed. "You are on my last bear nerve." "Is there even suck thing as...that?" Pepe asked, rolling his eyes. "I'm a bear and you're a shrimp." "King Prawn." the king prawn correted. As Fozzie his McDoodle's cup, that's what he calls it, and filled it up with coffee, Pepe gets closer to him. "Why in the...world do you call your cup...the 'McDoodle?"' "It's fun." the bear said.

Since Kermit has night vision, he can see everything. He got this bow and arrow aimed. As the night gets darker, he gets more in protect mode.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 13-Night

"What?" Fozzie asked. "It's not my fault that I LOVE that place." "Why?" Pepe asked. "It has a playground...a slide and everything. I'm still allowed to get on it, but you, on the other hand, are too short." Fozzie said, going to the screening room.

Kermit kept his arrow aimed, ready to shoot. "Well, well, well." Pi, from distric 9, said. "I know this is going to be so hard when I finally get-" Kermit pulled him up by his shirt. "How about you go away." he said, putting a knife to the nape of his neck. "And, bug someone else. I will not forget you, I promise." He dropped him and Pi ran away. "That was easy." he said to himself. Then, he heard gagging sounds coming from the cave and he hurried, and ran in the cave.

"Distric 12's Piggy Lee has caught the death bug." Lancel said. "That's right." Lanee said. "As you can see behind me, Kermit will not give up on her. The symptoms are gagging, loss of blood when gagging, fainting, blurriness, pain, high fever, dizziness, and possible death. She was bitten by a killer bee called the Poylerices, which are rare. Will she survive? If not, will Kermit take his own life? Find out soon." "Only a few of the teams remain a pair as distric 12, kill anyone in their path. More news will come soon." Lancel said.

"Kermit." Piggy coughed, getting. "I will be right back." He kissed her and she walked out of the cave.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 14-Oh,NO!

Miss Piggy went to the beach and got her backpack. "Hello." Link said. "You thought I was dead." She ran as fast as she could, but she tripped over a log. He grabbed her by the throat. "Well." he said, pushing his hand into her throat. "Give up or else." "Or else what?" she choked. He pushed harder until she passed out. Then, he threw her down.

At the cave, Kermit went out of the cave, looking around for her. Then, the cannon blew and a picture appeared: Piggy Lee, distric 12, killed by Link. His hands started to shake as he saw her face up there. "I will get you." Kermit yelled. He fell to the ground and bawled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Piggy Lee is dead." Lanee said. "Let's look and see how Kermit's taking this." Lancel said.

Fozzie ran out of the screening room and Elise ran after him. "FOZZIE, GET BACK HERE!" she exclaimed. He sat on the couch. "Why?" he asked. "I just saw my sister die."

Kermit grabbed his arrows and bow and started the hunt for Link.

Last edited:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 15-THE HUNT

Kermit walked through the woods, his face red, his eyes puffy from crying, and ticked off more than Gonzo failing to eat a tire. "You kill my wife, I will get you." he said. "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW! YOU KILLED HER, HOW ABOUT YOU WRITE THAT DOWN!" Then, he threw a stick arcoss the tree.

Miss Piggy woke up, her backpack bloody, and her head all blue. "HEY LINK! I'M STILL ALIVE!" she screamed. She stood up and walked up behind him. Then, SPLAT! He's on the ground. "PIGGY!" a voice came from behind. Kermit. He ran to her, picked her up, and swung her around. "You're...ok?" he asked, looking at her head. "Yea." she said, picking her bag off the ground. "Well, everybody thought I was dead." "It ******* scared me." he said. "You know that I love you." "I know." she told him. "I love you, too." They shared a long kiss. Well, why not? "Kermit, I need to tell you something." she said. "I'm pregant." His face turned white. "What? Did Link-" "No, you're the father." she stopped him. "How long?" he asked. "Two days." she replied.

"Oh my God! She's pregant!" Pepe exclaimed. "Holy cow!" Constantine said, shocked.