Vacation, Protection, and Love

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 16-Just kidding!

"Kermit, I'm joking." Piggy laughed. "I'm not pregant." "You're mean." he laughed. They walked to the finishing arena. Then, all of the remaining tributes stood in front of them. Kermit aimed his bow and relased them, making the arrows hit several of them. One tribute team ran to them and Miss Piggy grabbed one by the troat, and threw her down. Kermit did the same thing. Everyone is dead, but two creatures came from the woods. "PIGGY, LOOK OUT!" he screamed and pushed her out of the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, she is alive after all." Lancel said. "All dead but two, and two wolf like creatures are after them."

She got her knife ready and threw one, which killed one. "One down, one more to go." she said. Kermit's on the ground, nearly being killed. Then, an arrow hit it. She threw the arrow and saved his life.

"YES! SHE'S A LIFE SAVER!" Fozzie said. Robin and Val shared a kiss and held hands.

"We won!" they said, hugging. They shared a long kiss and got on the ship to go home.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 17-the homecoming/last ch.

Kermit and Miss Piggy walked in the door. Robin ran to them and gave them a hug. "You made it!" he screamed. Then, everyone else came out. Fozzie went to Piggy and gave her a hug. "I thought you died." he sobbed. "No, I played dead." she said, leaning on his shoulder. Then, Kermit pulled her to the side. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too." she said, leaning on him.

Constantine and Sammantha gave them the huge hug, "You've learned." he said. "Yea." she added. "I love you, guys." Kermit said, grabbing the remote. "Movie party." Everyone sat either on the floor or couch. As for Kermit and Miss Piggy, they got the couch. He pulled her closer and kissed her sweetly.

ANYONE WANNA BE IN MY NEXT STORY? Give me your character name and you're in.