Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 1

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker were getting ready for their next performance. They were both nervous ajnd excited at the same time.

"Oh, this is exciting", said Bunsen, "After that Vanishing Cream Beaker action figure exclusive was made, our fans have been wanting us to make an experiment inspired by the toy."

"Mi mo, mi mo", said Beaker.

"And at last, I might have a way of making it work", said Bunsen.

"Mee mee mow, mee mee", said Beaker.

"Yes, I know that previous tests have gone without luck", said Bunsen, "But I have a feeling that tonights test will work."

"Bunsen, Beaker, you're on!", said Scooter.

"Oh, good, good", said Bunsen.

They came on-stage and started Muppet Labs.

"Welcome again to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today", said Bunsen, "And tonight we are going to unveil Muppet Labs Vanishing Cream."

"Meep!", said Beaker.

"Now, we just have to get this tube unopened and rub the cream on Beaker", said Bunsen, "Get in that chair, Beakie."

Beaker sat in a chair. Bunsen started rubbing vanishing cream on Beaker.

"We've gotta cover you with this stuff", said Bunsen.

"Mee mee mee mee, mee meep me, mee mo mee meeee", said Beaker.

"Oh, quit whinning", said Bunsen, who was getting finished.

"As you can see", said Bunsen, facing the audience, "I have covered Beaker in vanishing cream...", he inspected Beaker, and noticed that he was still visible, "..and, uh, it didn't work..." Bunsen started to get nervous. The audience started booing.

"Well, that cream didn't work", said Statler.

"Does anything ever work?", asked Waldorf.

Bunsen was very nervous, as the audience started booing louder, and they started to throw things, but then Beaker started to fade. He became invisible.

"Beaker!", said Bunsen, who noticed that Beaker was invisible, "Are you still there?"

"Mee mee mee", said Beaker, who couldn't be seen by anyone.

"And there you have it!", said Bunsen, "Muppet Labs Vanishing Cream finally works!"

The audience started to cheer.

"Now maybe they'll use it on everything so we won't have to see anymore acts", said Statler.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 2

The curtains went down and Muppet Labs was over.

"What a breakthrough!", said Bunsen, "It finally worked!"

"Mee mee", said Beaker.

Beauregard then entered.

"Hey, Bunsen, have you seen Beaker anywhere?", asked Beauregard, "We have to put together the next set."

"Wereen't you just watching the previous sketch?", asked Bunsen.

"No", said Beauregard, "i was looking for Beaker."

"Mee mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh!", said Beauregard, "I hear Beaker... but I don't see Beaker."

"He's right here", said Bunsen, pointing is finger to his left. Beaker then lightly slapped Bunsen on his right shoulder.

"Oh, you're there", said Bunsen.

"I'm confuse", said Beauregard, "But wherever you are, beaker, let's get to work."

Kermit, Scooter, and Miss Piggy all went to congraduate Bunsen.

"Congraduations on your latest success", said Kermit.

"Moi's beauty cream is more powerful, though", said Miss Piggy.

"By the way, you're on next", said Scooter.

"Oh, right", said Miss Piggy, "I'll wait for the set to be build."

Beauregard and Beaker were building the set, but Beauregard kept getting confused by the invisible Beaker.

"Okay, hold this piece of rope", said Beauregard, who handed it to Beaker, only Beaker wasn't in the spot where he handed it, and the rope fell on the floor.

"Mee mee mee", said Beaker, who was behind Beauregard, and laughed.

"oh, I can't wait to market my invention", said Bunsen.

"I can use it to hide from my annoying nephews", said Miss Piggy, "It's a good thing they are in the hospital right now."

Bill the Bubble Guy came in.

"hey, my bubbles are just blasting out of my head", said Bill.

"Did somebody say blasting?", shouted Crazy Harry, who set off a big explosion. Bill then made some bubbles come out of his head, but they suddenly started to pop.

"What the...?", said Bill, who blew some more bubbles, only for them to pop again, "What's going on?" he blew some more bubble,s which continued to pop really fast. He then heard a chuckle from Beaker.

"Wait.. is that Beaker's voice?", asked Bill.

"Yes", said Bunsen, "I turned him invisible."

"Mee mee mee",s aid Beaker.

"And you are popping my bubbles?", said an annoyed Bill.

"Mes", said Beaker.

"That does it",s aid Bill, who chased after Beaker... only he chased the wrong way, as he couldn't see Beaker.

"Mee mee mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"I keep telling you", said an annoyed Miss Piggy, "Quit talking like that... I can't understand a word of it!"

"Mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"All right, you've asked for it", said Miss Piggy, "Hiiiya!" She made a karate chop, only she missed Beaker.

"Mee mee", said Beaker, who was on teh other side.

"Oh, you're over there, huh?", said Miss Piggy, who proceeded to karate chop him again, only to fail once again.

Beaker started laughing. Miss Piggy put her hand out, felt Beaker, and proceeded to karate chop him again... and missed again.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is very funny. It's going to be hilarious, I just know. :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 3

The show had gone on. Statler and Waldorf were making really bad comments.

"So, what do you hate the most out of what has been performed so far?", asked Waldorf.

"Oh, I hate that bear, I hate that drummer, and I hate that cute bunny", said Statler, "But who I really hate the most is that guy who keeps meeping and stuff....."

Statler didn't know that Beaker was standing right behind them, and Beaker started choking Statler.

"Heh, heh, heh", laughed Waldorf, "Do you have a cold or something?"

"No", coughed Statler, "Something is choking me.."

Beaker then lifted Statler up and threw him out of the balcony.

"I'm comming with you", said a scared Waldorf, who quickly jumped.

Down in the canteen.....

"Hey, has anybody seen Beaker?", asked Beauregard.

"Not since he turned invisible", said Floyd.

"I need help building the next set, and I still can't find him", said Beauregard.

"Well, have a cabbage!", said Gladys, who threw a cabbage at Beauregard.

"Hey", thought Lew Zeland, "If I can't use fish for my act, I can use cabbage!"

"Too late", said Bill the Bubble Guy, who started to eat the cabbage.

The Swedish Chef was performing his act.

"Goood duy", said The Swedish Chef, "Tunut I vam goo mak dis hrr ed spasmd qwut."

The Swedish Chef got out some lettuce, tomadoe, pickles, olives, mayonaise, and bread. He opened the bread, and went towards the lettuce... only Beaker moved it to a back counter. "Wut duh?", thought The Swedish Chef, who saw that the lettuce had been moved. When he went to get it, Beaker moved the olives to a higher shelve.

"Und I shl procff tu....", said the chef, who then noticed that the olives were missing. Beaker then picked up the mayonaise, and The Swedish Chef saw it floating, and was carred. Beaker poured the mayonaise on the chef.

"Yuck!", said The Swedish Chef.

"oooh, eets Beeker!", said The Swedish Chef.

Beaker then pulled the Swedish Chef's hat off of his head. The audience gasped.

"So that's what he looks like without the hat", said an audience member.

"You would have known what he looked like without the hat if you would have just bought the action figure", said another audience member.

"Gummy buck my hutt!", demanded The Swedsih Chef. Beaker threw the hat into the archestra pit. The Swedish Chef jumped in to get it, but he got his head stuck in Zoot's saxaphone.

"Oh, bummer", said Zoot, "Now it won't play well."

The Swedish Chef started whinning. Zoot blew a nnote, but it didn't get the chef's head unstuck. "Yup", said Zoot, "It doesn't work well."

Beaker then finsihed the sketch, making the sandwhich. "Ta da!", said Beaker.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 4

It was time for the closing number. Kermit called into the intercom, "Monsters! On stage next!"

The various monsters then came running, and they all bumped or tripped over Beaker, not being able to see him.

"Oops! Sorry", said Sweetums.

"What the...?", said Doglion.

"Strong wind, huh?", said Thog.

"Pardon me", said Beautiful Day Monster.

"I'm starting to get spooked", said Scoff.

Beaker was worn out. "Mee whew!!!!"

"Oh, there you are, Beaker", said Bunsen, "We need to find some ways to market this vanishing cream."

"Well, you all can discuss that later, I have something important to say", said Kermit, "But it will have to wait untill after I introduce the next act." Kermit ran on-stage.

"Hey, everybody, Kermit's got an announcement!", shouted Scooter.

Other Muppets came backstage during this time. Muppets such as The Swedish Chef, who still had Zoot's saxaphone stuck on his head, Bill the Bubble Guy, Zippety Zap, Pepe, Digit, Miss Piggy, Dr. Teeth, Fozzie Bear, Hilda, Clifford, and Crazy Harry.

"What could this meeting be about?", asked Clifford.

"It had better be about moi", said Miss Piggy.

"Maybe Kermit is going to announce that I am going to get a raise", said Bill.

"No, no, no", said Zippety, "Maybe I am going to get the raise."

"By the way, chef, you look ridiculous", said Pepe.

"Wuh thunt huy", said The Swedish Chef.

"I wonder if Zoot has a spare sax", said Dr. Teeth.

Kermit came back.

"All right, listen", said Kermit, "Some investors are going to come over to see if they would like to buy some of our props. I want you all to be on your best behavior, and if you have anything you'd like to sell, now is the time to do it."

"Oh, I would sell my dignity, okay", said Pepe, "Except I already did, okay."

"So what else is new?", said Fozzie.

"Uh, and Beaker, I want you to become visible again",s aid Kermit.

"Don't worry, Kermit", said Bunsen, "All Beaker needs to do is take a shower."

"Good", said Kermit.

"Well, I'm going to take a bubble bath", said Bill.

"And I'm gonna get my wires changed", said Digit.

"I'm pretty sure that Zoot has some extra instruments that he would like to sell", said Dr. Teeth.

"Oh", said Kermit to the Swedish Chef, "I'd like you to find a way to get that saxaphone off your head."

"Awfth right", said The Swedish Chef.

Later that night, at the Muppet Bording House, Beaker was getting ready to take a shower.

"Okay, Beaker, hand me your invisible clothes and I'll put them in the washing machine", said Bunsen.

"Meere mee mee", said Beaker, who gave Bunsen his clothes. Bunsen could feel the clothing.

"I'll try to turn these things visible in no time", said Bunsen.

Beaker got into the shower, and started wahsing himself. He took the soap and shampoo and washed. However, no matter how hard he was trying, he couldn't wash himself back to being visible.

"Oh, no!", creid Beaker, who started to panic. He washed harder, and eventually the shower water got so hot that he burnt his eyes. He got out of the shower, dried his eyes, and looked in the mirror. He wass till invisible. He put his visible pajamas on so that he could be seen, and went downstairs.

Bunsen had just put Beakers clothing into the washing machine. Beaker walked downstairs, with only his clothing being seen. Bunsen turned his head and screamed.

"Aaaah!", screamed Bunsen, "Headless person!"

"oh, it's just you, Beaker", said Bunsne, "But... but your still invisible."

"Mee mee mee mee help!", shouted Beaker.

"Oh, no!", said Bunsen, "I knew that I shouldn't have used waterproof ingredients when I made your vanishing cream!"

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my, poor Beaker! I love Bunson, but he isn't all that bright, is he? This is indeed hilarious, and I can't wait for more! With your record, I have no doubt that more will be forthcoming very soon!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 5

Everybody got ready for breakfast the next morning. Bunsen went to tell Kermit the bad news.

"Kermit, I have some bad news", said Bunsen, "It turns out that the vanishing cream is water proof!"

"Oh, no", said Kermit, "Beaker is still invisible."

Beaker then walked by, still wearing his visible clothes.

"You look weird today, okay", said Pepe.

"Like, look", said Janice, "Beaker is still invisible."

"Hey, maybe you can help me with my act", said Gonzo.

"If we knew how to make you visible again", said Fozzie, "You could assist me in a magic act."

"Do you want some bubbles?", asked Bill, who started to blow some bubbles out of his head.

Beaker started to cry. The Swedish Chef then showed up, finally having the saxaphone removed from his head.

"Now I gunnu teeds yu uh lasin!", said The Swedish Chef, who hit Beaker on the head with Zoot's saxaphone, and got Beakers head stuck.

"Wun point!", said The Swedish Chef.

"Oh, no, this is terrible", said Kermit.

"I know", said Bunsen, "I'm going to go see if I can invent an antidote."

Zoot saw that the sax was on Beakers head.

"Hey, just when it got off one persons head....", said Zoot, raising his fist.

"Like, it looks like we're', like, going to have to, like, buy you another saxaphoen, fer sure", said Janice.

"Oh, I can blow it off", said Zoot, who put the saxaphone to his mouth and blew into it. However, it didn't get him unstuck.

"Dang it, man", said Zoot.

Dr. Phil van Neuter and Mulch then walked by.

"Egad!", said Dr. Phil Van Neuter, "a saxaphone-headed man with no hands!"

Mulch got scared and started talking, incoherrently.

"That's just Beaker", said Janice, "He is invisible and got his head stuck."

"oh", said Dr. Phil van Neuter.

Animal popped up. "I get it unstuck!", he said, and Animal put his hand sti the saxaphone and pulled as hard as he could, and it went flying off Beakers head, and landed on Kermit's head.

"Good grief", thought Kermit, "It's a running gag."

Bunsen then showed up.

"Well, come along, Beaker", said Bunsen, "We are going to try several different formulas to get you back to normal."

"Oh, did you say that he has to get back to normal?", asked Dr. van Neuter.

"Yes", said Bunsen.

"Mee", nodded Beaker.

"Well, I know of a way to make Beaker be seen again", said Dr. van Neuter, "Let's come to my secret laboratory!"

Mulch grunted.

"Oh, that's right", said Dr. van Neuter, "We've gotta blidnfold you two so that you can't know where the lab is located.

They went to the secretlab. Beaker was now wearing his invisible clothes, so that only his blindfold was visible.

"Okay, Mulch", said Dr. van Neuter, "Take the blindfolds off!"

Mulch dis as he was told, and then said something that couldn't be understood.

"Oh, I know", said Dr. van Neuter, "I am the best, aren't I?"

"Will you just get to the point?", asked Bunsen.

"Why, of course", said Dr. van Neuter, "Beaker, get in that chair!"

Beaker got in a chair.

"Mulch, strap Beakers hands and feet to the chair!", ordered Dr. van Neuter.

Mulch straped Beaker to the chair.

"And he's not trying to move his hands and feet away?", questioned Bunsen.

Dr. Phil van Neuter then brought out a lazer.

"Okay", said Dr. van Neuter, "I have to aim this thing right at Beakers nose, and everything will be back to normal!"

"Aaaahhh", screamed Beaker.

Dr. van Neuter got on the lazer and decided to aim it at Beakers nose... only he couldn't figure out exactly where his nose was, since he was invisible. "I'll just take a guess and say it's right... here!"

However, he zapped Beakers stomache instead. Beaker screamed.

"oops!", said Dr. van neuter, "I must have hit his stomache... I'll try again."

This time, Dr. van Neuter hit Beaker's left eye.

"Aaaahhhh!!", screamed Beaker, "Mee mee meee!!!"

"Oh, I got your eye?", asked Dr. van Neuter, "Well, the third times the charm!"

This time, he correctly got the nose. Beaker was screaming, but as he was screamming, he flashed visibly and invisibly, and began to fade back to visibility. He was mostly transparent, but Dr. Phil van Neuter, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and Mulch could all see Beaker.

"It's working!", said Bunsen.

"I'm a genius!", said Dr. van Neuter, "You know, Bunsen, we shoudl work togetehr! You make the vanishing cream, and I make the cure!"

"Oh, that would be wonderful!", said Bunsen.

But just then, the lazer machine exploded, and Beaker was no longer transparent. He was invisible once again.

"Beaker!", said Bunsen, "Are you still alive?"

"Mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh, dang", said Dr. Phil van Neuter, "It didn't work properly."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 6

Kermit still had his head stuck in the saxaphone.

"Oh, good grief", thought Kermit, "Investors are comming over to see if they want to buy some stuff and I have this saxaphone stuck on my head."

Rizzo and Pepe walked past Kermit.

"Ha ha", said Rizzo, "I'm glad that I'm small", said Rizzo.

"I'm not, okay", said Pepe, "But I'd rather be small than green!"

Kermit put his hands on the part of the sax that his head was stuck in, and pulled hard... untill he got the saxaphone off, but unfortunately, he got his hands stuck inside the saxaphone.

"Oh, rats", said Kermit, who then put his foot into the saxaphone to get his hands unstuck. He got his hands out but now his foot is stuck.

"This is going to be one of those days", sighed Kermit.

Sweetums and Zoot then entered the room and saw the problem.

"Oh, do you want us to help you, Kermit?", asked Sweetums.

"Of course I do", said Kermit.

"Okay", said Sweetums, "I'll grab your waist, and Zoot can grab the saxaphone."

Zoot held onto the saxaphone while Sweetums held onto Kermit, and they both pulled. The saxaphone got unstuck, but the pulling caused Zoot to fly back into the wall and get it stuck on his head. Floyd, Janice, Animal, Dr. Teeth, and Lips then came into the room.

"Zoot", said janice, "You're, like, supposed to play the sax, not wear it."

"Maybe that's a new fashion trend", laughed Dr. Teeth.

"I get it off!", shouted Animal, who started to chew at the saxaphone.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh, no, they're here", said Kermit, "Lips, take Zoot to his room and help him get that saxaphone off! Floyd, go chain Animal in the basement!Everybody else, come on down here!"

Kermit walked to the door, but then Link got in the way.

"Don't answer it!", said Link, "It's probably not the investors! It's probably something very scary....."

"Link, your fan fiction is over", said Kermit, who answered the door, and it was indeed the investors.

"We're the investors", said one of them, "I'm Mr. Iger, this is Mr. Trader."

"See, Link?", said Kermit.

""So, what are you thinking about selling us?", said Mr. Trader.

"Oh, we've got lots of things to show you", said Kermit, "For instance, I have a lot of antiques that I've had since I was a teenager, stuff that I'm not neccessarily proud of."

Kermit showed them the stuff, including a poster for a very terrible magic act, some empty cans of Old Green Cola, a drink company that's been out of buisness for 27 years, and some 1950s clothes that Kermit has outgrown.

"And there are a few other things that I can do without", said Kermit, "Like this paddleball set, using materials that they don't make anymore, and here is a copy of my first-ever contract, and a copy of the original Sesame Street curriculum book that I was given, and here is a book autographed by....", Kermit inspected the book, and then scrunched his face, "Okay, who's the wise guy who put my book autographed by Jim Henson witht the items that I wanted to sell?"

"We would like to see what the others would like to sell", said Mr. Iger.

"Well, you are in luck", said Gonzo, "Because I am willing to sell you the actual cannonball that I caught in an act, the blindfold that I wore when I wrestled that nasty brick, and the actual 5000 pound weight that I hypnotized myself into carrying."

"What about the piano that you balanced?", asked Mr. Iger.

"Oh, that's not mine", said Gonzo, "I borrowed it from Rowlf."

"And it's not for sale!", said Rowlf.

"I've got a joke book that's been autographed by great commedians like Milton Berle, Bob Hope, and George Burns", said Fozzie.

"Are you sure that you can part with this?", asked Mr. Trader.

"Yes", said Fozzie, "I have three other autographed copies."

"And I've got an antique pocketwatch, okay", said Pepe, "This has been passed down to my great-great-great grandfather, my great-great grandfather, my great grandfather, my grandfather, my father, and me... and I'm willing to desrespect my family tradition for your money, okay."

"I've got a kit that helps make bubbles come out of your head", said Bill the Bubble Guy.

"I've got some old, unused boomerang fish", said Lew Zeland.

"And I've got a bicycle that you can play any instrument on while riding", said Janice.

"I've got some old dresses from the 1960s that I'm willing to sell", said Miss Piggy, "They went out of style on the day after I first wore them."

The investors started to examine the items and then wrote down how much they thought they would cost. Then they gave each Muppet an estimate.

"My stuff is only worth a measly 9 dolars?", said Bill.

"I'm sure a joke book signed by three great dead comedians is worth more than 60 dollars", said Fozzie.

"If I can't have more than 100 dollars for my pocket watch than I'm givign it back to my father, okay", said Pepe.

Everyone started shouting.

"QUIET!", shouted Mr. Iger, "I know you are all disapointed, but that's what they are worth!"

"So you can sell it to us, or see if somebody else will take them for higher prices", said Mr. Trader, "But the other investors will say the same thing. Trust us."

"Well, goodbye", said Kermit, "We are keeping our stuff!"

The investors left the boarding house. Bunsen and Beaker then came back, Beaker still invisible.

"So, Bunsen, is Beaker still invisible?", asked Fozzie.

"I guess that means no", said Fozzie.

"I am just going to see if I can invent a cure myself", said Bunsen, "Anyway, how did the investors meeting go?"

"It turns out that our stuff isn't worth much", said Kermit, "Unless... hey, Beaker, as long as you are invisible, could you go spy on them and see if they say what our stuff is really worth?"

"Mee mee", said Beaker.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 7

Beaker got into Beauregards taxi and Beauregard took Beaker to the building where the investors discussed profits and other buisness-related stuff.

"Bye, Beaker", said Bunsen.

"Come back soon", said Seymour.

"What's going on?", asked Bobo.

"I hope that Beaker gets to find out a real estimate", said Kermit, "I don't really care that much about the money, but I also don't want us to get ripped off."

"I don't want us to get ripped off, either", said Miss Piggy, "But I do care more about the money."

"Of course you do", said Bill the Bubble Guy.

Zoot and Lips came outside. Lips had the saxaphone stuck on his face. Lips tried to say something, but he couldn't be understood.

"I sure hope that saxaphone eventually stops getting stuck", said Bill.

"Oh, I'm sure that I can get it off", said Bobo, who grabbed Lips by his neck and pulled the saxaphone off his face. Lips made a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness that saxaphone is finally not stuck anymore", said Kermit.

"Now give it back to me", said Zoot, who took his saxaphone and started playing it.

Meanwhile, as Beauregard drove Beaker to the building...

"Boy, who would have thought that I'd still have this taxi", said Beauregard, "Especially since I didn't take it with me on the plane to America."

"Mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh, right", said Beauregard.

"Mee mee", said Beaker, as he pointed left. Beauregard turned.

"So, did you watch Family Guy last night?", asked Beauregard.

"Oh, I agree", said Beauregard. What was your favorite scene?"

"Really?", said Beauregard, "Because I didn't like that scene."

"Mee mee meem mee meep", said Beaker, "Mee mee mee me mmeee?"

"Yes, I know how to get there", said Beauregard.

"Mee meep", said Beaker, "Mee mee mee, me mee meeep mee, mee meem me meee me mi, mee mee mu meee".

"I disagree", said Beauregard.

Eventually, they got to where they were supposed to be. Beaker got out of the taxi.

"Well, good luck", said Beauregard, "I'll be back here at six. How will I know if you're here?"

"Mee ee mee me meeme", said Beaker.

"oh, right", said Beauregard, "How could I have been so stupid?"