Vanishing Cream Beaker: The Story

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 8

Beaker walked into the building and spied on the company investors. Mr. Iger and Mr. Trader were joined by a council of investors.

"So, did you buy anything from those Muppets?", asked one of the council members.

"No, not yet", said Mr. Iger, "They are unsure, after the offer we made."

"But hopefully they will accept our offers", said Mr. Trader, "And then we can sell these items for a lot more than we pay for".

The council members looked at the lists of things that were available to sell.

"Good job", said the boss, "telling them that the items they have are worth 99 percent less than what they really are worth."

"Yeah", said Mr. Trader, "With the estimates we gave those suckers, we could only have to pay 300 dollars altogether, instead of 15,000,000 dollars."

"A ha!", said Beaker, not thinking that they could hear him.

"I just heard something", said one of the countill members.

"Ahhh", said Beaker, "Mee mee mee mee mee...."

Beaker than ran but, not watching where he was going, ran into the wall and hit the floor, falling fast asleep.

"That sounds like Beaker", said one of the council members.

"It probably is", said another one, "I was at the Muppet Theater yesterday and saw him turn invisible."

"And he's probably here to see if the Muppets valuable items are worth more than we charged them", said Mr. Iger, "We've gotta do something about this."

They all got up to leave the office, but Mr. Trader stepped on Beaker.

"Ouch!", said Beaker.

"We've found him", said Mr. Iger, as he reached down and grabbed Beaker by the neck.

"Mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"You're not ging anywhere, Beaker", said Mr. Iger.

They went down to the basement and tossed Beaker into a room and locked the door.

"Mee mee mee mee mee!!!", yelled Beaker.

"You ain't going nowhere", said Mr. Trader, "I put you in the steam room. And I'm going to overheat you!"

Mr. Trader turned a lever that was outside the door, making steam come into the room.

The investers all left. Beaker groaned and whimpered. But then he noticed that there was a cell phone inside the steam room. He decided to call the Muppet boarding house.

Bunsen answered the phone.

"Hello?", said Bunsen, "Oh, hi, Beaker. I'm still working on apotion that can cure your invisibility. So, did you find out if those investors were scamming us?"

"Mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh, then we can try to sell to honest investors, then", said Bunsen.

"Mee mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"They found you?", said Bunsen.

"Mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh, that's terrible!", said Bunsen, "We'll come to let you out of the steam room. Which part of the building is it in? The basement? Okay, we'll be on our way. Bye, Beaker."

"So, was that Beaker?", asked Clifford.

"Yes, and I've got som bad news", said Bunsen.

"They were trying to scam us as we expected?", said Pepe.

"Yes, but also, they found out that Beaker was there and somehow managed to lock him in the steam room", said Bunsen.

"We've gotta do soemthing", said Bill the Bubble Guy.

"We could try rescuing Beaker", said Seymour.

"Yes, and we should rescue Beaker", said Kermit, "But we can't get caught either, or else we'll get locked in, too."

"Good thinking", said Janice.

"Moi can handle any situation", said Miss Piggy.

"Now, we must figure out how we are going to rescue Beaker", said Kermit.

Meanwhile, back in the boiler room, Beaker decided to call 911. However, after dialing the number, the steam got so hot that the cell phone disintigrated. Beaker also started to get too hot, and he passed out onto the floor.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 9

Kermit, Bunsen, Miss Piggy, Seymour, Pepe, Bill the Bubble Guy, Janice, and Clifford all went to try to rescue Beaker.

"All right, everybody", said Kermt, "We've gotta split up."

"I'll come with you, Kermie", said Miss Piggy.

Kermit scrunched up his mouth. "Okay, if you insist."

"I'll come with Seymour, okay", said Pepe.

"I'll occampany Janice", said Bill.

"uh, okay", said Janice, "But I rully wanted to be with Clifford. He's, like, way cooler than you."

"But we don't know each other very well", said Bill, "You know Clifford better."

"I guess that means that I get to hang out with Clifford", said Bunsen.

"Well, let's all find Beaker", said Kermit.

They all split up.

"Well, we know that Beaker is in the boiler room", said Bunsen, "And that is in the basement."

"Well, then let's get in the basement", said Clifford, "There's an elevador over there."

Bunsen pressed the elevador button.

"Now, let's hide under that food cart over there", said Bunsen.

"Why?", said Clifford.

"So we can make sure that nobody that works here catches us", said Bunsen.

They got under the cart. They saw several people getting off the elevador.

"Well, now's our chance", said Clifford, "Let's hurry onto the elevador."

But then they saw some people entering the hallway and getting onto the elevador.

"Oh, rats", said Bunsen.

And just then, a cook came into the hallway.

"Oh, why is this food cart here?", said the cook, "It's gotta go back into the kitchen." The cook took the cart away, dragging Bunsen and Clifford.

Seymour and Pepe had another idea on how to get to the basement.

"Okay, Seymour", said Pepe, "We vill go through the vent and into the basement, okay?"

"Okay", said Seymoru, "I'll go first."

Seymour opened the vent and went into the vent, but then got stuck.

"Uh, Pepe", said Seymour, "I'm stuck!"

"Oh, I should have gone first, okay", said Pepe, who attempted to pull Seymour out of there, with no luck. He then head some people comming, and hit behind a plant.

"What is that thing doing there?", said Mr. Iger.

"It shouldn't be there", said Mr. Trader, "let's get him back into the vent."

Mr. Trader then kicked Seymour into the vent, and the left. Pepe came out from hiding and went into the vent.

"Hey, that worked", said pepe, who found Seymour, still stuck in the vent, but now farther.

"Oh, dang it", said Pepe, who noticed an entrace n the side, next to Seymours feet.

"I will go that way and see if I cna find Beaker, okay", said Pepe, who went that way. He saw some windows inside the vent, one of which led to the girls locker room.

"Oh, wow!", said Pepe, "Hot, beautiful women changng, okay?" Pepe chuckled as he watched.

Meanwhile, Beaker was still passed out, but then he got up. He started glowing in the dark.

"Mee mee..?", said Beaker. It wasn't hot in there anymore. And he was glowing. He found a mirror, and saw his glowing rflection.

"Aaahh", screamed Beaker.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 10

Beaker was suddenly glowing. Glowing green. He had started to wonder what was going on. He turned around, and saw a glowing green bunny.

"Aaaahhh", screamed Beaker.

"Churk churk churk, churk churk churk", said the glowing bunny, which meant "Do not be afraid".

A glowing spider then showed up. "Dwe dwe dwe dwe dwe", said the spider.

"Churk churk churk", said the bunny, who then punched the spider in the face.

"Mee mee mee mee mee",s aid Beaker.

"Churk churk", said the spider.

"Oh...", said Beaker.

"Dwe dwe dwe dwe dwe", said the spider, and Beaker then followed the bunny and the spider to a magical glowing hole. They went in, and were transported to a glowing land.

"Churk churk", said the bunny, as Beaker followed him and the spider to the home of the ruler of the land. Unlike the other residents, he could speak coherrent english that we can understand.
"Greetings!", said the ruler, "What is your name?"

"Mee mee", said Beaker.

"Hello, Beaker", said the ruler, "It is good to have you here."

"Dwe", said the spider.

"Oh, shut up", moaned the ruler, "Anyway, this is the glowing land. Lots of people glow here. In fact, for the last 16 years, on this exact date, those investors have been trying to scam people out of their money and have managed to catch people spying on them to see if they were scamming or not, and those people were locked in the steam room, and suddenly glowed. When this happens, we send people here, because we glowing folks aren't welcome on earth."

"Mwhy?", asked Beaker.

"Over sixteen centuries ago, we lived among the non-glowing people, but then, the non-glowers became predijuce against us and jealous of us", said the ruler, "And they started to beat the living daylights out of us. So I discovered a portal that could lead us here. I also erased us out of the dictionary, so that future generations wouldn't know about us or the terrible past."

"Yes, times may have changed", said the ruler, "But we do not want to take anychances."

But then, Beaker woke up. Turns out he was just having a dream. But when he woke up, he noticed that he could see his own hands. And his own feet. Yes, the steam was so powerful that it caused all of his vanishing cream to melt, and Beaker was once again visible. Now if only Beaker could find a way out.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 11

Kermit and Miss Piggy were in the hallways, looking for Beaker.

"Beaker! Beaker!", shouted Miss Piggy.

"We know that he's in the basemnt", said Miss Piggy, "We just need to get down there without getting caught."

Miss Piggy then noticed a door, marked "costume room". "Me could try on a costume in there so that they won't recognize us", said Miss Piggy.

"It's worth a try", said Kermit.

They went in, and when they got out, Kermit was wearing a black suit and hat, along with a black beard and mustache. Miss Piggy was wearing a chineese dress and black asian wig.

"These outfits are ridiculous", said Kermit, "And I don't think these costuems will full the people who know about us."

Somebody who worked at the building then walked by.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kwan", said the worker, "You're late for the meeting."

"Meeting?", said Kermit.

"Oh, you're such a kidder", said the worker, "Come on!'

Janice and Bill just went to the help desk.

"Excuse us", said janice, "We'd rully like to know where the basement is."

"Okay, the stairway to the basement is in hallway B", said the secretary, who then looked up, "Oh, you know, you look really familair."

"Oh, thank you", said Janice, "I rully get that alot, fer sure!"

"Do I look familiar too?", asked Bill.

"No", said the secretary.

"Oh, here's something tor efresh your memory", said Bill as he blew bubbles out of his head, "Does this ring a bell?"

"No", said the secretary.

"Come on", said Janice.

Meanwhile, Pepe was still in the vents, staring at women who were changing

"ooohh, yyyeahhhh", said Pepe, who the fell through the went window.

Mr. iger and Mr. Trader were standing in the halway, outside of the changing room.

"I bet we can get those Muppets to recosnider and sell to us", said Mr. Trader.

"You're probably right", said Mr. Iger.

They then heard the women screamming. Pepe ran out of the changing room as they threw things at him.

"Aaah!", screamed Pepe, "I didn't know it hurt to be around naked women, okay!"

Mr. Trader grabbed Pepe by the neck.

"Hey, no grabbing me, okay", said Pepe.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 12

Bill the Bubble Guy and Janice went downstairs to find Beaker. Bill blew some bubbles out of his head to pass the time.

"Oh, will you stop that?", said Janice, "That's really annoying, fer sure!"

"Oh, sorry", said Bill, "So, do you think we'll succeed?"

"Of course we will", said Janice, "We're Muppets!"

They made it to the basement.

"Now, which door is it to the steam room?", wondered Janice, "And I could use a good steam myself."

"Maybe it's that door with the word "Steam room" on it", said Bill.

They went to the door and knocked.

"Are you in there, Beaker?", asked Janice.

"Mee mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"Oh, good", said Bill, "That's the room."

"let's get Beaker out of here", said Janice, who then realised that she didn't have a key. "Oh, bummer", said Janice, "We can't unlock the door!"

"Of course you can't", said Mr. Iger, who, along with Mr. Trader, who was holding Pepe by the neck, was suddenly behind them.

"how.. how did you know we were here?", asked Janice.

"The secretary told us", said Mr. Trader.

"But she didn't recognize us", said Bill.

"Actually, she did", said Mr. Iger, "She sent you down here and pretended not to know who you were as a set-up to get you down here."

"Help! Help!", said Pepe.

"Quit squirming", said Mr. Trader, who then got out his key, unlocked the door, and threw Pepe in there, and pushed Bill and Janice in the steam room.

Mr. Trader locked the door. "Now, let's do some more buisness", he said, as he and Mr. Iger left.

"Mee mee mee mee", yelled Beaker.

"Oh, Beaker", said Janice, "You are not invisible any more!", said Janice.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 13

Meanwhile, Bunsen and Clifford were stil under the table. The table was in the kitchen, but there were cooks everywhere.

"This is not very hip", said Clifford, "I am feeling square."

"Why won't these people just go away so that we can escape without getting caught?", wondered Bunsen.

"Well, I'm sure that we can escape soon", said Clifford.

At that moment, they overheard one of the cooks.

"This sheet is getting dirty", said the cook, "We need to wash it."

The cook pulled the sheet off, and Bunsne and Clifford were caught.

"Oh, dear!", said Bunsen.

"Let's go", said Clifford.

Bunsen and Clifford ran out from under there as the cooks started chasing them.

"We should get out the door", said Bunsen.

"Let's hurry", said Clifford.

However, they ran into Mr. Iger and Mr. Trader.

"So, there are more people trying to find Beaker and report us to the authorities, huh?", said Mr. Trader.

"Hey, that's a good idea", said Clifford, who reached into his pocket, "Oh, no! My cell phone is missing!"

The cooks put Bunsen and Clifford into sacks and then they were thrown into the steam room.

"oh, Beaker", said Bunsen, "It's good to see you again."

"Mee mee", said Beaer.

"I wonder where Kermit and Piggy are", said Bill.

Janice then saw a small vent.

"Hey, Peep", said Janice, "Do you think you could go through that vent?"

"Si, si, okay", said Pepe.

Bunsen pulled the vent door open, and Peep went in.

"Try to find the key", said Clifford.

Pepe went crwling in the vent.

"All I've gotta do is find a window that leads to out of here, and I then have to find the key, okay", said Peep. He had to climb up, from the inside of the vent, and then he could walk forward again.

"This is ridiculous, okay", said Peep. He turned around a corner, and then say Seymour, still stuck in the vent.

"Aaaahh!", yelled Pepe.

"Hello, buddy", said Seymour, "Can you get me out of here?"

"Oh, allright, I'll pull okay", said Pepe, who grabbed Seymour's arm and started pulling.

"Hmm, on second thought", said Peep, "It might be better to push you, okay."

"Okay", said Seymour.

"The vent that leads back is too small for you", said Pepe, who started to push.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 14

Kermit and Miss Piggy were still in costume at the meeting.

"So, uh, you are probably wondering why we are here", said Kermit.

"Not really", said one of the employees, "We know that you are here to let us know how our company can be a bigger, better company."

"Really?", said Miss Piggy.

"In that case", interrupted Kermit, "I think that the best thing that can help this company become the best is to stop conning people out of the money that their objects are worth."

The other people at the meeting were all talking to each other, surprised.

"Lying to honest citizens to want to sell their stuff to us and telling them that their things are worth less than they really are is really a bad thing", said Kermit.

"And we should stop locking people in the steam room", said Miss Piggy.

"How do you know about us locking people in the steam room?", asked Mr. Trader.

"Well....", said Kermit's, it's all a matter of, uh, uh..." At that point, his beard came off, and everybody recognized him as Kermit.

"You're Kermit the Frog!", said Mr. Iger, "After them!"

Kermit and Miss Pigy ran.

"Faster!", said Kermit.

"Very funny", remarked Miss Piggy.

The chase led to a hallway, where Seymour and Pepe suddenly shot through the vent and landed on Kermit and Miss Piggy.

"I'm unstuck!", said Seymour.

"It's a miracle, okay!", said Pepe.

"But now you are all going back into the steam room", said Mr. Iger, "And I'm going to lock the vent door as well."

The police then came in.

"You all are under arrest", said a police officer, "Hands up!".

"How did you know what we did?", asked Mr. Trader.

"We got a phone call from somebody who knew what was going on", said the officer, "This place is now being shut down."

"What a miracle", said Kermit.

Later that night, the Muppets were all at the boarding house, having a "welcome back to visibility" party for Beaker.

"Well, Beaker, it sure is great to see you again", said Fozzie, "Wocka wocka!"

"Mee mee", said Beaker.

"Yeah, welcome back, man", said Floyd.

"De drurr flum fluh grlp de noogan", said The Swedish Chef.

"I'm happy to see you", said Lew Zeland.

"But I guess this means that you can't be part of my act", said Gonzo.

"I want cake", said Thog.

"We all do", said Bill the Bubble Guy.

"Fer sure", said Janice.

"You can say that again, Beaker", said Bunsen.

"And it sure is amazing", said Kermit.

"What is?", asked Rowlf.

"When we went to rescue Beaker", said Kermit, "Somebody knew to call the police and tell them what the invvestors were up to."

"I wonder how they knew about it in the first place", said Janice.

"Oh, I called the police", said Sam the Eagle, "I heard you all talking, and I kept asking myself, why aren't they just calling the police?"

"The reason we didn't call the police is very simple", said Clifford.

"And what's the very simple reason?", asked Sam.

"Because then the story would have been over sooner", said Clifford.

Everybody then laughed. Well, everybody except for Sam.

"You are all weirdos!", said Sam.

The End