Various 'snippets' from Sesame Street

FuzzyBlue71

Reaction score
Of course I do!

Hi:

We have the same memories, I remember about 95% of them - including this post and the other. I actually have some of them on tape. Wish I had the pizza one - I loved that as a kid. The best is that I didn't remember them until you described them, so thank you! Any chance you remember a skit involving muppets in a hot air balloon that crashes? The song Beautiful Balloon is playing, and it was disturbing at the time. My husband has the same weird memory. :smile:

clipjj27

Reaction score
Hi there:

Thanks for responding. I don't know if I remember the one about the hot air balloon - when did that come out? Is the song you are talking about 'Up, Up, and Away in my Beautiful Balloon' by the 5th Dimension? If it is, I don't think I remember that skit. Then again, maybe I just didn't recognize the song back at the age I was then. Either way, sorry about that.

Also, I'm just curious, which ones out of the 20 I posted do you have on tape? Moreover, which ones do you seem to remember more fondly (if that is the case)? Again, just wondering.

Be prepared - I might soon post another list of 10 snippets! However, some may involve muppets because I loved them and they're just too good to totally ignore!

Again, thanks for your reply.

FuzzyBlue71 said:
Hi:

We have the same memories, I remember about 95% of them - including this post and the other. I actually have some of them on tape. Wish I had the pizza one - I loved that as a kid. The best is that I didn't remember them until you described them, so thank you! Any chance you remember a skit involving muppets in a hot air balloon that crashes? The song Beautiful Balloon is playing, and it was disturbing at the time. My husband has the same weird memory. :smile: