Vibs' drawings...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, cool, Vibs! I like them.
Do you have Photoshop? You could colour/outline them, etc.

Beauregard

Reaction score
How could the Count not like them!!! Er...though I'm not sure if he can see them...Mr Count, would you like descripts?

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Ooh, cool, Vibs! I like them.
Do you have Photoshop? You could colour/outline them, etc.
*cough*

Wait till you see the next MopFam Comic!

*cough*

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks everyone... and for the coloring thing...

*Cough*

*coughing fit*

*choking*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Gah! No choking! Here, have some water! Anybody know how to do the Heimlich manuver? (Better yet, anybody know how to spell it?) No choking! Choking is bad! Go draw more.

...please?

Oh and by the way, I love the pictures! I particularly like Mrs. Cole. (Mommy! ...er... um.... yeah.)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Get out of the way, I know the j-thrust!! **Rushes to help the choking Vibs**

Well then, I'll be looking forward to it. Photoshop is my friend, so I would have offered to help out, but you've got that under control, I think!

Vibs

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Photoshop is my friend, so I would have offered to help out, but you've got that under control, I think!
Oh! Not at all!... um... heheh. I mean, I certainly could use some good advice. You often color drawings in photoshop? Because then maybe you can tell me how drawings you draw in hand can end up looking like... um... this:

http://www.faery-tattooz.com/pics/Cartoon.jpg

... um, for instance. (Googled Cartoon Disney) ... ?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, that link doesn't work for me. But I can turn pencil line drawings into clear black outlines, get rid of papery scans, and I can colour decently. I have a friend who's better at it than me, but she's slowly teaching me.
I'll edit in a sec and show you a quick example.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, not to that calibre, since I'm not professional, but I know the theory behind doing something like that. But if I could show you an example, it could help. Hold on..

Hey Vibs, how bout you send me one of your scans, and I'll colour it and show you what I can do. PM me and I'll send you my email address. That way you could tell if you like what I would be able to do in the way of colouring your drawings. ^__^

Edit:
This picture gives a good example of the editing I've done on line drawings. I do draw quite alot, actually, but this particular guy was drawn by my friend. The left side is a photograph she took of her drawing, and on the right is what I did with it. He's a little pizelly, but I could fix it. :embarrassed: