1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Vibs' drawings...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vibs, May 7, 2005.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thank you Bo. But... Don't start up that whole warrior thing again. You don't know how long we had to meditate to get her centered again after the whole high seas episode.
    Lisa will hopefully love these when she gets back next week.

*Sends photos of these drawings to the rest of Moppet family.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Now I know I'm a little late, but Vibs, these are some really great pieces of art you've got here! Boy, we sure do have a lot of talented artists here as well. I wish I had a scanner, so I could share some of my latest stuff with you all, like the project I just finished.

3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Great job Vibs and minidoozer; these are really well done and you should both consider art as a career!

4. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

Sorry about that Beau... You do the awesome backgrounds of course and the... and also... and.... and just about everything else. :)

5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Beau, I'll have you know you provide the Count and I with a vary valuable service! You are our official ddescription giver! As for the drawings, they sound wonderful. I admit that I haven't been keeping up with the adventures of the Moppet Family, but these pictures have inspired me to start doing so, as soon as I get the time...

6. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Just saw these, fantastic job Vibs and minidoozer and Beau! Kudos!

7. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

Thanks to all of you - I'm only a poor danish, trying to make a living... wait... I don't even get paid!!! ...hm... Whatever I enjoy drawing those odd things. ;)
    And FraggleMuppet - YOu are welcome in the family anytime. :)

8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Aw, thanks.

9. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yay! Lovely pictures of me... er, us... them? Hm. I'm gonna have to figure that out one of these days. But anyways, lovely pictures all!

10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hey Vibs; just realized I never posted about any of your previous drawings here, and I just wanted to say FAN-TAS-TIC! Especially the :smirk: onlooking at the fallen :excited: on the stairs. Excellent excellent work, I hope you keep it up, there's a lot of talent in you. :)

11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Your doing a wonderful job Vibs. Just wondering if you have any of my characters drawn yet? Me, Yakky and Biggy? Just asking. Thanks and keep up the good work. I love how you drew Vic's character. Looks just like his character.

12. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

Woah man! I just pm'ed you about this without even reading your post!! Is that freaky or what? Anyway... Go check your private messages. ;)

13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi Vibs. Was wondering if you and Minidoozer have gotten a chance to convert the pics/drawings of Mr. and Mrs. Cole from black and whites to color photos? Maybe you could add a few retouches/changes like the top hat?
    Just askin', keep up the good job with the entire artistic endeavor.

14. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

You're right we definatly need a Colored Cole Couple. Wocka wocka... Um, but seriously... I also did Hevej, Jack, SuZan and tried Harvey about 5 times but I'm not sure if I got him right. I need to show him to Harvey but just one problem - my scanner won't work!! I'll keep trying to make it work, but if it keeps failing I'll have to borrow Minidoozer's scanner this weekend.

Anyway, I hope I got all the characters I already did right. Otherwise let me know hokay? :rolleyes:

15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

YAY!!! Vibs drew Jack!!! I'm so happy!!! And I can't wait to see these pics Vibs! So, why don't you head on over to Tabi's house and use her scanner...;)