Vibs' drawings...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Yet another life of mine...besides being a pirate, I was an opera teacher...

Beauregard

Reaction score
OMG!

*faints*

No wonder Pharther fell desperatly in love with her...

minidoozer

Reaction score
This is Nanny Mingostone from MopFam. Vibs drew her and I just love that drawing!!! I colored it. What do you think of her?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huge relief. Sad that TogetherAgain isn't here and won't be back in a week's time... But this'll be a nice surprise for her when she gets back.
Would like to know how they turned out, if there's anything added to what I originally supplied in way of descripts.
Post here or send it to my PM or E-mail.

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs said:
May I present to you!!!

VIC with colors even! Moi and Minidoozer aka Tabi have made a team - I draw, she colors. And does the shadows. SO!
And I of course, do nothing...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Except for... No, won't say it, Mrs. Moppet will probably tend to that in her own way.

PS: Uh, if you could... Perhaps someone could post what the girls look like?
Thanks.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sure can.

All the Kittens are standing in humanoid cat forms, with tops, skirts, and hair.

First, Ann. She is exquisit with powder-white soft fur, and the brightest blue eyes. Her nose is a lick of pink. She has light yelowyhair, and a grey top that has a soft lambs-wool look heart. A white belt with a silver buckle, and a purple-pink skirt. She is stood with one foot fowrd, perhaps thinking, "I am a battle tested warrior."

Next, Kelly. Dark, dark brown with chocolate eyes, and nutmeg hair, she wheres a brown shirt with whirls of color scross the front, and a brown skirt. Her mouth is slightly open in a quirky grin.

Finally, Tabby. All energy, she is a ginger kitten with red hair, and dark eyes. Her yellowy t-shir sports a pawprint across teh front, and she wears a red belt and dark pink skirt. Her paws have cool black open fingered gloves, and her expression is that of the fun-loving slightly dizzy Tabby that she is.