Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow Dave. That's pretty stinkin' awesome man. You never fail to show us another fantastic work of art, but it's always all the more special when everyones' favorite frog is in there huh? :smile:

Great way to end the season bud. Good work!
:big_grin:
Anthony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The gmail addy's the one I got. You wants I should send you the message there or ask again here?

Victore

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responses folks.
It can be quite difficult to show ones work to the 'powers that be' unless one has contacts.
I have an address - is the name of the un-responsive MHC current?
I'm thinking of sending photos to their office.
VICTORE

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well, this was before the MHC changes that came after Mikey E. went away, so I have no idea.

Here's a tutorial I made a while back about posting links to pictures here at MC. It's a little dated because the forum's gone through some renovations since I originally posted it, but it's still basically the same.

Victore

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, Vic.
I just realized that I have a small web presence at a tourist site called
Go BC.
It is a website of points of interest for people visiting British Columbia.
I'm one of the artists listed there and they have 5 of my drawings pictured.
One of them is the Noman Frogwell image.

Victore

Reaction score
If you go to the site I am on Vancouver Island.
If you put my last name - Anonsen - in the search area you'll get right to my listing.

christyb

Reaction score
Vic this season was great. I loved the last one. You're very welcome and thank you for thanking me. I should be thanking you for the weekly brief break I take to check out the visual!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great way to end another season of your well deserve art. Thanks again and can't wait for more for the next year or when is the new season starting?

Victore hope to see your art too sometime in the furture. You seem to be a pretty cool artist to have got to meet Jim and do some work even if it wasn't used in any of his work. Glad to see more new members heading this way to the crazyness of this thread. :smile: