Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

unclematt

Reaction score
That is great. Love it Vic and very glad to hear that you are all right.

Ric Vomanno

Reaction score
Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visual

Hey everyone! It's yer' old pal Vic Romano here! I miss youse' guys so much! And I'm very thankful my buddy Ric here is doin' a decent job. At least I hope he is, this is a message to you through him and I'm typing all the HTML from memory, so I hope it looks all right. My family and I are back home and things should get back to normal soon and hopefully by next week I'll be posting the visual myself. I wanna' thank my pal here for doin' all this, and I'll see youse' guys soon!
Vic Romano
Grand Theft Animal
The ladies may not relate to this one real well, in fact; unless you play video games like a chronic junkie as I do, you may not connect as well to this visual, but it's still a good one, I promise!
Ever since I was old enough to hold an Atari joystick, I knew that I would have a life long love affair with video games. I was the first kid on my block to have a Nintendo Entertainment System (which I still play), shortly thereafter I acquired a SEGA game system and everything else that followed; SNES, SEGA Genesis, Gameboy, Turbo Graphics 16, Playstation, Dreamcast, PS2… I even own a NeoGeo Pocket! As kids, my friends and I dreamed of the day the technology would allow the invention of a gaming platform that would allow you to go where ever, do whatever and destroy whatever your heart desired. Then one day, a company called Rockstar released a game called Grand Theft Auto III and our dreams were answered.
Say what you want about the games strong language, violence and overall content, but you can't deny it's an engineering feat in the video game world. I've been a strong GTA gamer ever since and almost a year ago to the day purchased its most recent adventure; GTA: San Andreas. A spectacular game, the best game… but still room for improvement? Absolutely.
What if instead of Carl Johnson, Tommy Vercetti or (for you real GTA fans…) Claude Speed, and in place of Liberty City, Vice City or San Andreas; you could play as a Muppet! Free to do what you want, free to go anywhere in the Muppet world you want, drive the EM bus… now THAT would be an awesome game. Man… a guy can dream can't he? Here's this week's creative Muppet visual:

October 21, 2005

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Missed something? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert
• September 16, 2005 - The 390
• September 23, 2005 - My Time With The EM
• September 30, 2005 - A Tribute To Jerry Juhl
Tribute 1
Tribute 2
• October 7, 2005 - i Fraggle
• October 14, 2005 - It's Tough To Be A Muppeteer

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOL, I love it Vic! This is one video game I probably could get into!

Ziffel

Reaction score
You do a fantastic job, Vic. And great to see a post from you. Will be great to have you back soon. :smile: