Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As extra credit to the hard work of all the artists; here (inspired by some visuals for later this year) are the artists' individual portraits, presented to you as collectable trading cards!

anythingmuppet and Ernie
Effralyo and Beauregard
Emosewa and Boober
Ernie81981 and Oscar, Herry and Grover
Foodie and Gobo
Fozzie Bear and, er... Fozzie Bear :embarrassed:
Kermiebaby47 and Rowlf
lowercasegods and Beaker
minidoozer and Cookie
Red Dragon and Robin and a penguin
ReneeLouvier and her very close friend Scooter :wink:
Ryhoyarbie and Zoot
Skeeter Muppet and The Wild Impersario
sugarbritchez and Janice
theprawncracker and Pepe and another penguin :zany:
Vibs and Red
• And of course; Vic Romano and Kermit

* Tune in next week for some special announcements!

RedDragon

Reaction score
FINALLY!<jumps around, walks up the wall, does a back flip, break dances>.........<clears throat, pulls at collar, coughs> excuse me......Way cool! I like the trading cards. No wonder it took you so long to crank it out.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Woah!!!

That is one heck of an AWESOME Visual!!!!!! I love it, I love it, I LOVE it!!!!
Everyone did such a great job!

Even me, and I thought I stunk!

Erine81981

Reaction score
YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Finally! Thanks Vic. I loved everyones work. You are all great artist and a good friends of the Muppet Central. YOU GO VIC! I really loved the Rowlf one. Just because he's one of my favorite characters.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Nice job everyone! :smile: So maney talented people, I didn't know about this or I would have submitted one of myself. lol But still nice work everyone and Vic for coluageing it all together.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo! You did it finally ol' buddy! *is really really excited* Am I allowed to like the trading cards better than the main thing? Is that allowed? *laughs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Foz... Maybe you can do something to correct the thread's title?

On another note... Good work Vic... Just leaves me feeling a bit blah though, since I don't rully draw that much anymore.
Guess that's why I get a bit down, and kinda feel unsatisfied regarding my own character-creating projects... If any artists out there feel interested in at least joining my campaign... Maybe it'd help somewhat.
Oh well... Hope the visual arts images keep getting, um great for you Vic.

Vibs

Reaction score
WAu! *applause* Nice work everybody, and naturally Vic for putting this together! We are the coolest people ever :stick_out_tongue: =)!

Oh and by the way, I learned a new expression.... "Geez Louise" - For a minute I thought you were talking to me Vic hehe. :smile: (My real name is Louise in case anybody had missed that) But anyway... YEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEEEEEEY!! :big_grin: