Video: Crack Master Sesame Street animation

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe someone sent that to you! What a strange clip, I can see why it freaked people out all those years ago. The female narrator seemed to have a familiar voice, do you have any idea who it was?

dycaite

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe someone sent that to you! What a strange clip, I can see why it freaked people out all those years ago. The female narrator seemed to have a familiar voice, do you have any idea who it was?
No idea sorry. In all my searching, I wasn't able to find the identities of anyone involved.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
No idea sorry. In all my searching, I wasn't able to find the identities of anyone involved.
Oh, that's okay, I was just curious. It's amazing enough that you managed to get this clip after such a long search. :smile:

dycaite

Reaction score
I'll say! I was beginning to doubt whether I would ever see it, was absolutely amazed that I finally got it. Best Christmas present ever. :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When the title and some numbers appear, I wonder if that first number - 6 - is supposed to indicate this was from the sixth season.

This was good. Maybe not great (aside from the rareness factor). Though the Crack Master scene was awesome. I wasn't expecting the others to be scared.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can maybe see why kids might have been scared of that, but the "Crack Master" scene wasn't as frightening as the whole banning thing makes it seem.

I would, however, consider it being banned for innuendo. My mind is usually out of the gutter, but c'mon.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No joke folks. An anonymous emailer, who I cannot put into words the gratitude I feel towards, sent me the clip. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hey! You found it! I admit, I'm sorry I doubted you, congrats on your persistence. :smile:

Ironically, I actually think the Crack Master is kinda adorable, lol. As a child I probably would have been more scared of the animals when they went through the wall each time. Though I liked the idea that CM was destroyed for trying to be evil.

I would, however, consider it being banned for innuendo. My mind is usually out of the gutter, but c'mon.
Uh yeah, I think I know what you mean, that was kinda funny after awhile, lol. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's far more weird than scary, I must admit. The "Bird" segment was far worse and far more surreal for surreal's sake. Seems less and less likely it was outright banned and just...well... lost.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't know what I was expecting but that was more anticlimactic than I thought it would be

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree in terms of it not being as scary as I thought it would. But other than that, it was exactly like every description and reconstructed sound file that surfaced.

But the point is, we got one of the rarest Sesame Street skits available. In English too. It's probably the highlight of my Christmas. But I've got a really crappy Christmas to not look forward to, so that's not saying much.