View New Posts

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've never tried Vanilla Coke (can't because of the corn syrup). Is it really that different? Used to love Cocacola. That was my life as a busy young film student (a few years back) - warm Cocacola and cold Taco Bell. Mmmmm/ With extra fire sauce. My body just can't take that anymore. :eek:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Vanilla Coke is awesome. If I'm not careful, I'm going to need to transplant it into my blood stream.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I agreed on that point. We'll see about it. Geez. Peanut gallery's throwing things today. :rolleyes:
Now Frogboy, just because this is my idea... doesn't mean that anyone is "throwing peanuts".

Besides.

If'n I was throwing stuff, it would be tomatoes.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Again, I do think it's a good idea. Doesn't matter where it came from. Not a big deal to me. Just seems you don't have many positive remarks about the site/forum to balance the criticism (hence, the peanuts). More work goes on than you know and we do listen to member feedback. To reiterate - I do agree that option would be a good idea. Didn't mean to imply that you weren't being taken seriously.

Luke

Reaction score
C'mon now Jamie - you'd be suprised, the lovely Jessica is almost bursting to the brim with compliments about Muppet Central most days, she just chooses to hide her affection from the public eye for fear of being accused of 'gushiness'. Never a day goes by where she doesn't mention the 'frogboy' in conversation ..... well, thats not exactly the name she uses, but you get the idea ! :eek:

Another one for this list when you design the new forum skin is i think 'Muppetized Smilies' - it'd be like a 5 minute job for you to come up with ones for Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo et all !

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Again, I do think it's a good idea. Doesn't matter where it came from. Not a big deal to me. Just seems you don't have many positive remarks about the site/forum to balance the criticism (hence, the peanuts). More work goes on than you know and we do listen to member feedback. To reiterate - I do agree that option would be a good idea. Didn't mean to imply that you weren't being taken seriously.
Excuse me, but that was a suggestion, not a criticism. If you will recall, I was very positive when you made the "view new posts" button in the first place. As I used it over time, I realized how it could be improved. Take it as you will.... you do anyway.

scarecroe

Reaction score
[a peanut bounces off the wall and hits me in the eyeball]

Super Scooter

Reaction score
[...just for the halibutt]

I can't say enough good things about the forum! I really like this place!