1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

View New Posts

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FellowWLover, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Super Scooter New Member

*smacks Nate in the head with the halibut*

No, man!
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

*pops chocolate covered peanuts in his mouth and watches the fish fly.*

Hey, is Lew Zeland in here??!
  3. scarecroe Active Member

Because Statler and Waldorf are always sayig the show is hoopless!

.... just for the halibut.
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Hey, why'd the tuna play the tuba? For the 'halibut.'
  5. Luke Active Member

Yeah Yeah, i bet if we came round to raid your bedroom we'd find walls of ripped up Kermit posters with 'Down With Muppet Central' scrawled across them in pigs blood. It's all an act with you kids nowdays like that Eminem dude. :rolleyes:
  6. Super Scooter New Member

Now, I'm no genius, but, is that sarcasm?

I love the Muppets! Come on! Eminem is like... annoying. One of my best friends (he's in his forties) is a major Muppet fan! I can talk to him about it, and it'll just crack him up! Now, are you being serious in your comment, Luke, or just... sarcastic.

*smacks Fozzie Bear in the back of the head with a rubber chicken*

No, man!

*smacks Fozzie Bear in the back of the head with the chicken again*

Oh, what the cluck...
  7. scarecroe Active Member

Are you being sarcastic?
  8. Luke Active Member

You mean like people who leave loadsa space in their posts ? :rolleyes: I was being clucking humorous before by the way, though i'm not above being sarcastic.
  9. Super Scooter New Member

Oh. Okay. Humorous.

For your information, the lots of space is for affect!:D
    And, besides, I don't get the pleasure of a response like that without it!
  10. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Now, children. Don't you DARE make me turn this Studebacher around! I swear, I'll DO IT!! :mad:

AND GIMME BACK MY RUBBER CHICKEN!!! :p ~~
  11. Super Scooter New Member

*smacks Fozzie in the head with the rubber chicken*

No, (tin) man!
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Don't ya know, I always do well with the ladies. LOL!

I don't even know if we can do that, but it is a cool idea. Not sure how detailed we could get at that size, but it's worth a try. Here's a quick mock-up.

It wasn't the suggestion that bothered me; it was the name throwing and attitude that wasn't appreciated. However, it does seem that the only positive note you had about MC was in our response to your complaint. The Muppet Central staff works very hard to create new things. Is there anything you *do* like? It’s a wise practice to temper criticisms with positive comments. It usually is better received.
  13. Super Scooter New Member

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're trying to say, Jamie, but, have some chicken.

*hands rubber chicken out to Jamie*

There you go. You feew bettew now?
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Being called an a** wasn't very friendly and not generally acceptible behavior on this forum.
  15. beaker Well-Known Member

I got three words to say about this thread:
    *crickets and tumbleweeds*
  16. Super Scooter New Member

Oh! :eek:

I had no idea that happened. Sorry.

I think you do a good job! I just didn't know... nevermind.
  17. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thank you very much. I dedicate many hours a week on MC. It's a lot of fun, but much work goes into everyday operations. There are many things we plan to add this year. ;)

Thanx for the chicken!
  18. Super Scooter New Member

You're welcome. Everyone needs a rubber chicken.

It's a good thing you do put so much work into the site. There's a lot of sites (remember mine?) that don't do half of what this one does!

Looking forward to the new stuff! You gonna add the suggestion I sent you? I'd like to see that, but am too lazy to do it for myself.:D
  19. scarecroe Active Member

lol, this forum has a problem with wisea$$ now too? Too much.
  20. frogboy4 Inactive Member

That was a good idea. Hmmm, I don't know were to fit that just now, but it is definitely a great idea!