Vintage "Fur" clip from 75

furryfella

Reaction score
I've been searching for this clip for years with no luck in the world so I thought I would try one more time in hopes somone might have it. If not thats okay too!

thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Chuck,

Are you aware that this clip aired on a Noggin Sesame Street Unpaved episode? I don't have the exact episode number, but I'm sure someone here does. That might be very helpful in assisting with getting you the clip you seek.

furryfella

Reaction score
Phill the show number on Noggin was 926 that was the 76 version which aired on Noggin! None of the 75 stuff was shown expect for maybe one show! The Fur clip I've been looking for is from 75 show number 835 for which you & everybody told me here that the show did NOT air on Noggin's run of SS so thats why I was hoping that someone here might have the clip from 75 that was never shown.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chuck,

I'm assuming you understand that the 1975 Fur clip is exactly the same as what was shown on the 1976 Unpaved episode. There is nothing different about the actual Fur song except for whatever non-related animation/film clips preceded/followed it.

Fur was re-recorded in the '90's, but that's a whole other matter.

The chanes of anyone having that exact episode are slim to none since the very first VCR's debuted in the mid-seventies. And even then, most people didn't have them until the early eighties. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are looking for though.

furryfella

Reaction score
Fur

Phil I'm NOT some stupid Little kid I KNOW perfectly weel it was the SAME THING!!!!! I have Never SEEN the 75 showing since None here Has IT I guess I'll JUST give UP!!!!!!!! Thank u :mad:

Ryan

Reaction score
But, I thought you said you had Monster Hits, didn't you? (last time you were here.) It could have been somebody else, but I remember you saying you had it..or I could just be having a brain fart. :wink:

furryfella

Reaction score
Ryan thank for that comment!! I'm Not going to get into anything anymore since nobody cares I'll Just give UP my search & leave everyone here alone :mad:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not that we don't care, we do. Unfortunately, if you are looking for a specific Sesame Street episode that aired 28 years ago and hasn't been shown since, then it's highly unlikely someone here will have it.

furryfella

Reaction score
Phill I know U care But LIke I said IT gets Frustrateing when U have Been Looking for that 28 year Old Clip with NO luck!!!!!!! SO again I do thank u for the "help" & I'll go On my merry way!!!!! I guess Nobody has it then Thats why phil I'm Giving UP MY search for these Clip thats so rare & VERY hard to find with NO help from anyone here expect I get sorry nobody ahs that 28 year old clip so sorry!!!!! I'm sorry too !! :wink:

Ryan

Reaction score
furryfella said:
Ryan thank for that comment!! I'm Not going to get into anything anymore since nobody cares I'll Just give UP my search & leave everyone here alone :mad:
Uh, I'm not sure why you are getting an additude, I was just asking a question...now if you can find a way to pick out something in that that was rude (like last time), let me know. :rolleyes: