Vital Statistics...

Beeker

Reaction score
Name:

Do you like your name?

Are you happy being this age?

Sex:

If you could change genders...would you and why?

Are you happy in your job/school?

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10?

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes?

3) Name three of your favourite Albums?

4) Name three of your favourite films?

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why?

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why?

Womens Question - Does size matter?
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed?

9) What is your earliest memory?

10) If you could have any car...what would it be?

11) Name a high point in your life...

12) Name a low point in your life...

13) Cats or Dogs?

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of?

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life?

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONAIRe !:eek:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Name: Erin McCarty

Do you like your name? Yes

Are you happy being this age? I think I'd like to be permanently 11, or thereabouts...

Sex: female

If you could change genders...would you and why? probably not - i'm too used to how I am - but I tend to identify a lot more with males than females

Are you happy in your job/school? it's ok, but I'm tired of everyone interrogating me about when I'm going to get a *better* job; what I really want is to publish something :halo:

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? depends on the day... I guess I'll give it a 5

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? New Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh, M*A*S*H, American Idol

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits, John Denver's Wildlife Concert, Peter Paul and Mary's Holiday Celebration

4) Name three of your favourite films? Lord of the Rings (I'll cheat), Mary Poppins, Sound of Music

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? sweet, sensitive, great sense of humor, shares many of my passions and tolerates the rest, spiritual, doesn't smoke, likes nature and animals

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? one person???? that's harsh... maybe Abraham Lincoln, since he's my favorite historical figure and he's always been a hero of mine; I think we could use him around today (and maybe I could throw us a joint birthday party! :stick_out_tongue: )

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Ernie - he's both really sweet and really mischievous and cracks me up

Womens Question - Does size matter? erm, I'd guess not

9) What is your earliest memory? I can't say for sure, probably something to do with my cousins who used to live two blocks away from me, or listening to the record player

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? a classic VW bug - one that could drive itself!! :wink:

11) Name a high point in your life... putting on a 45-minute musical I wrote

12) Name a low point in your life... my dog dying

13) Cats or Dogs? both, but if I had to choose I guess dogs

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? no, not really, but I have this weird thing where I always have to open the microwave door just before it beeps

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? it's all about the love... :halo:
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Name: Kelly

Do you like your name? Define "like"

Are you happy being this age? No. I wish I was older.

Sex: But I'm only sev- oh. Female.

If you could change genders...would you and why? No.

Are you happy in your job/school? No.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? Not high on some days in some aspects, and high on other days in other aspects. I'm not good with ratings like that.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? Family Guy, South Park, and The Muppet Show.

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle-Earth, Crash Test Dummies' God Shuffled His Feet, and Weezer's Pinkerton

4) Name three of your favourite films? The Return of the King, The Ring, and Princess Mononoke

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Long hair, dresses oddly or gothicly, rully pale skin, and S-M-R-T. I mean S-M-A-R-T.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Edgar Allan Poe because he's my muse.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Floyd because he has long hair and plays bass.

Womens Question - Does size matter? No, it's how you use it.

9) What is your earliest memory? Getting a pink Barbie van for my birfday.

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? Not the one mentioned above. Probably a black cadillac. (sp?)

11) Name a high point in your life... Finishing my parody of The Fellowship of the Ring, called The Fellowship of the Wrong.

12) Name a low point in your life... There's a lot.

13) Cats or Dogs? Cats.

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Yes, but I'm all backwards. For example, 13 is one of my lucky numbers, I love it when a black cat crosses my path, (actually I love it when any cat crosses my path) and I pick up pennies which are tails up. There is one exception I make. 7 is also one of my lucky numbers.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? I agree with Erin.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Do you like your name? I guess so...

Are you happy being this age? Yea, I can finally do more things.

Sex: Male

If you could change genders...would you and why? Maybe for a day, but not permanetly.

Occupation: Inbetween jobs/ waiting to get hired, I'd say my ebay business is my occupation right now then. Visit my home page in my profile to see what I'm selling.

Are you happy in your job/school? I hate highschool, mainly because of the other people aren't that nice. I only go for 3 hrs a day so I like that.

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? Well, I'd like for it to be high, but it's not always high, so a 5

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? That's a tough one because it changes. Current programs- Price is right, Fear Factor, Simple Life ( this show is too funny) Past Shows- Muppets Tonight, uh too many to name.

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? I really don't have 3 favs. I like hip hop the best, plus I like R&B, some old music, some pop/rock, and some jazz. I think my fav current albums are hip hop- Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz "Kings of Crunk" Edited, Ying Yang Twins "Me and My Brother" Edited, Various Artists "Crunk and Dsiorderly" Edited. R&B- Joe "And Then", Jagged Edge "Hard"Avant "Private Room". I have a wide taste for music, I listen to steel drums music, Juvenile, R. Kelly, Luther Vandross, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz, Bachrach, Micheal Jackson, Britney Spears, Barry White, J. Lo, Earth wind and Fire, Sax, Blink 182, Big Tymers, Hall and Oats, Vertical Horizon,- I'll listen to about anything except- Opera, Country, Punk/Hard Rock, uh some really old music, that's about it.

4) Name three of your favourite films? Another tough one because I like movies from comedy, action, adventure, horror, suspense, family, etc. I like any Muppet Movie, Any Martin Lawernece movie, Any Matrix movie.

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Wow, I hate to say it's a long list. I don't want to seem picky, but I want to find the right person. A little smaller than me, Any color of hair except red, a little tan, nice face, non smoker, non druger, light/casual drinker or non drinker. Mental- Good attitude, not always mad/negative/in a bad mood, Like the same things as me. Relaxed and laid back. Nice, semi smart or smart, Not annoying or always complaining. one that would love me for me. I'm forgetting things.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Jim Henson of course. I can't think of anybody else.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Another tough one, since I just got back into the muppets I really haven't picked a fav. yet. I like Sedish chef alot and kermit/fozzie/gonzo/rizzo.. I can keep going bunsen beeker, on and on.

Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? Well, Since I haven't had a girl I can't say, but I'm not like that anyway, I'm not gonna do something like that to try and get her into bed, she'll let me know when she's ready.

9) What is your earliest memory? Oh jees, your asking the worst person for that. I have a really really bad memory. I can't remember what my earliest memory is.

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? a Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder candy coated red, with black leather interior. One day....

11) Name a high point in your life... Nothing really sticks out, my life seems to be boring, and besides I said I have a bad memory.

12) Name a low point in your life... Refer to answer above.

13) Cats or Dogs? Dogs for the most part I like big dogs that you can play with and that'll protect you- Dobermans, Rottweilers, Pit bulls etc. I like a few smaller dogs though. cats can be annoying sometimes., but I like them, just not as much.

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? I can be a little. But it's more for fun.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life I won't get into my relious beliefs here, but my idea of it is to enjoy the people and the things on earth while your here, have a good career and life with your lover and maybe a kid.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Name: Shannon

Do you like your name? Yes, it means "small and wise"- I've always liked it

Are you happy being this age? I finally am- I went through a phase where I wasn't happy being in my early 20's but now I rather like it

Sex: Female

If you could change genders...would you and why? Nope! I enjoy being a girl

Occupation: temp, sub. teacher, seasonal worker at the mall- what don't I do?

Are you happy in your job/school? I'll be happy once I become a full time teacher. For now, I'm content.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? hmm.....maybe 8.5, there is still room for improvement

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? I don't really watch much TV, Gilmore Girls is my guilty pleasure, I'm a big info-mercials fan, and you can't go wrong with the Kids in the Hall reruns

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Anything by Oingo Boingo- I don't have a favorite album of theirs, Help! by the Beatles, and the Sweeney Todd soundtrack

4) Name three of your favourite films? Annie Hall, The Apartment, Harold and Maude

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Physical doesn't matter nearly as much as the mental. Someone intelligent, kind, loving, caring, mentally stable and emotionally mature.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? James Madison, I was a history major in school and he was by far my favorite historical figure. I just find him fascinating- there are so many things I want to ask him. If I could bring back two, Jim Henson would be my second choice

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Fozzie- I was so like him when I was younger. Desperately trying to please and longing for afirmation

Womens Question - Does size matter? Not at all, the person that you're with is the only thing that matters

9) What is your earliest memory? Probably of being curled up with my blankie and my mom- feeling all secure and happy

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? Something with some power! My little toyota is seriously lacking in the power department

11) Name a high point in your life... Working at the Muppet gift shop last year at WDW- it sounds kinda corny but I really loved working there; all the people were super nice and I got paid to listen to muppet music all day!

12) Name a low point in your life... Breaking up with my last boyfriend was really pretty durn low

13) Cats or Dogs? Dogs all the way, they are loyal

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Not really

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? The meaning of life, try your best at whatever you do and be kind to others.

anathema

Reaction score
Name: Alex

Do you like your name? I don't notice it

Are you happy being this age? It passes the time...

Sex: Very...oh wait, it said 'sex' not 'sexy'

If you could change genders...would you and why? Nope

Occupation: Software engineer, video engineer, occasional video producer/director, and professional grump

Are you happy in your job/school? For the moment, since I'm getting to travel :-D Once I get bored, I will leave.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? You don't *really* want me to answer that do you? :smug:

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? I'll avoid the obvious thing of listing Henson shows, since we can take those as read :smile: Doctor Who, The West Wing, South Park

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Hmm. I don't tend to listen to albums that much (my MP3 player has around 4500 tracks on it, and I just set it to shuffle), but what I'm listening to at the moment is a lot of John Denver, and also Robbie Williams and Elton John.

4) Name three of your favourite films? Again, I won't list the Muppet movies here :smile: The Empire Strikes Back, Arsenic and Old Lace, Schindler's List

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Happily single here, mate. Anyway, I doubt that anyone could (or should) put up with me.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? I don't know that I would, actually.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? :flirt: (and no comment :-P)

Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? Nope. IIRC, she'd already jumped me long before we got to that stage!

9) What is your earliest memory? There was a bright light, and somebody hit me...

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? Not really something I'm too bothered about, so long as the thing goes! I'm probably going to get a Saab next time around, though.

11) Name a high point in your life... I should probably mention at this point that my memory kinda sucks!

12) Name a low point in your life... See above.

13) Cats or Dogs? Good God, no!

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Nope

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? Veni, vermini, vomui, usually.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do you like your name? Ye-s, maybe, no, I don't know. I'd rather be called Ran, or Richard.

Are you happy being this age? If, I'd rather be 15.

If you could change genders...would you and why? Nope.

Are you happy in your job/school? No, I'd like to be able to spend more time writing.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 5 1/2?

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? Thunderbirds, Muppet Show, Falty Towers

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? NONE!

4) Name three of your favourite films? The Avengers, Chain Reaction, Volcano

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Red haired, buetiful, smart, clever, likes Muppets and writing.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Douglas Addams because he is funny, cool, and I don't think he was a Christmas before he died.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Beauregard, becasue he is sweet and picked on

Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? NO! Hardly!

9) What is your earliest memory? Bouncing on a bed when I moved at about three or four, I think.

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? MG

11) Name a high point in your life... When my first prospective Lit. Agent said "Can I see some of your work?"

12) Name a low point in your life... When my first prospective lit. agent said "Go stick you head in a pgi!"

13) Cats or Dogs? Cat (I recon)

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? If there are more than five spoons lying in a row in teh drawer, I always like to add two and divide by twentym, just in case.

Beeker

Reaction score
Well...I suppose I should answer my own questions...

Name: Russ

Do you like your name? I like Russ...not so much Russell...my mum called me that when I had done something naughty as a kid

Are you happy being this age? I hate it...im going to be 29 for a few years now *winks*

If you could change genders...would you and why? No way!! Periods and pregnancy I could do without!

Are you happy in your job/school? I get to have lie ins every day and meet beutiful and talented people on a regular basis...I love it...

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 8...I dont like to be too bigheaded *grins*

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? The Sopranos, The Office, Malcolm in the Middle

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Curtis Mayfield - Back in the World, Minor Threat - Minor Threat, Eugene McDaniels - Headless Horsemen of the Apocalypse

4) Name three of your favourite films? D U N E, 2001 A Space Odyssey, The Deer Hunter

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Intelligent, sarcastic, sharp, witty, dark haired, reasonably attractive

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Bill Hicks...A great comedy mind...gone too early

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Beaker is the greatest...although Pepe runs a close second Okay?

Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? Nah...I have charisma enough without saying stuff I dont mean

9) What is your earliest memory? I had a duck picture on my coat peg in primary school...aged 4 years old

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? Audi Quattro...stylishly classic...like me

11) Name a high point in your life... Passing my driving test

12) Name a low point in your life... The death of my Grandma

13) Cats or Dogs? Dogs are loyal...cats just use you for food and board

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Magpies...you know...one for sorrow...two for joy...everytime I see one I have to salute it to cancel out the curse...sad...I know!!

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? Live each day like it was your last...it could well be...but most of all smile...work to live...dont live to work...we are not long on this earth...we might as well enjoy our time here

:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Name: Cory

Do you like your name? heck yes...it means center or balance, and reminds me of the glorious 1980's!

Are you happy being this age? Well, Im happy being me...I feel filled with more energy, creativity and hyperness then I did when I was 18...but hmmm...I guess Im 25 going on 5, as I still see the world somewhat through the eyes of a curious wide eyed innocent optimist.

Sex: wha....Im innocent! Oh...male

If you could change genders...would you and why? you kidding! When you see a film like LOTR, it pays to be a boy during the bathroom breaks! ok...
well I *LOVE* shopping, and sweetness...ooh and people say I have soft hands. But nope...I like being a not so typical guy.

Are you happy in your job/school? nope

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? hmmm...thats a good question...maybe 7? 8 on some days, lower on others. Just depends. If I get complimented or made to feel nice or special...or having a good talk with someone I like then its on the higher scale.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes?
Invader Zim, Seinfeld, Jim Henson Hour

3) Name three of your favourite Albums?
Devo 'greatest hits', B-52's 'cosmic thing', VNV Nation 'empires'

4) Name three of your favourite films?
Toys(1992), the first ninja turtles, and the muppets take manhattan
(peoples is peoples!) Add in Jedi, Goonies, and Dark Crystal too!

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?
hmmm...Ive never had any sort of partner...tho definately a mix of sillyness and intellect...warm hearted/caring, creative, optimisitc, drama/baggage free, somewhat innocent, driven/motivative, happy!

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why?
David Hasslehoff...or Lincoln's Top Hat

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why?
Beaker! He's just so Beakery!

what the heck kind of questions are these for muppet central? :rolleyes:

9) What is your earliest memory?
collecting muppet/sesame stuff and watching said programs!

10) If you could have any car...what would it be?
jaguar xlj...tho it looks like my roomie is gonna beat me to it

11) Name a high point in your life...
going to muppetfest in 2001!

12) Name a low point in your life...
the rest of 2001

13) Cats or Dogs?
dogs...tho if a girl asks: cats

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of?
of failure...I can be so woody allenish!

to find happyness, in whatever it is you define as pure happyness.
For me thats returning to a place of joy and innocence like its the 1980's...but in the future...being successful at something creative, travelling the world, inspiring and uplifting others, and having a special sweetie

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Name: Sarah

Do you like your name? Yes, and I don't like when people leave the 'h' off

Are you happy being this age? yes

If you could change genders...would you and why? no no no no no no no no

Are you happy in your job/school? yes, except for the fact that our school cut TSA, and didn't give me a chance to do it at another school

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 9.428 give or take.002

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? CSI Diagnosis Murder (probably my fave, I wish I had cable to see reruns) hmm don't know the third

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Celtic Armadillo, Etched in Stone, Off Kilter

4) Name three of your favourite films? UHF any muppet film Emperor's New Groove

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? breathing, preferably, with a good sense of humor

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Walt Disney, maybe he could spook Eisner enough to leave :big_grin:

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Can't decide

9) What is your earliest memory? going to the Fort Worth Library

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? one that gets from point A to point B in a reasonable amount of time

11) Name a high point in your life... Meeting Off Kilter

12) Name a low point in your life... Finding out my mother had a heart attack, and it had probably damaged her whole heart (we found out it didn't)

13) Cats or Dogs? both

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? no....I have a black cat

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off