Vital Statistics...

Beebers

Reaction score
lili said:
Name: Lili

Do you like your name? Very much. I was the first kid in primary school to write my name. all lines.

Are you happy being this age? 22 was not a fun year, for all sorts of reasons. i hope 23 will be better. it's looking promising.

Sex: female

If you could change genders...would you and why? maybe for a day to see what it was like, but i like being a girl. you get to have more pretty things.

Occupation: events co-ordinator, australian centre for youth literature

Are you happy in your job/school? very very happy. i love working with literature and young people.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 7.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? (i'm going to leave out henson-related things because they should be taken for granted) the west wing, six feet under, buffy (pre season 5)

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? fear of fours (lamb), try whistling this (neil finn), blaze of glory (joe jackson)

4) Name three of your favourite films? (everything hensony) lord of the rings, moulin rouge, running on empty

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?
tall, thin (not muscly), scruffy hair and glasses, intelligent and a bit arty. NO EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? jim henson (naturally). also tolkein... i know he was a grumpy old thing but i'd love to sit him down and show him the peter jackson movies and see what he thought.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? rowlf, for the whimsy, the piano and the cynicism.

Womens Question - Does size matter? Yes, but not as much as men think it does.

9) What is your earliest memory? Being scared of the wolf in The Neverending Story

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? One that flies over peak hour traffic and runs on air.

11) Name a high point in your life... finishing uni.

12) Name a low point in your life... about two months before finishing uni.

13) Cats or Dogs? cats. less toilet training. and they wash themselves.

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Not at all.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? "Life's like a movie, write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending..."

Yes, I like my name, though little kids have trouble saying it. Hence Beebers, a nickname. Happy with my age, totally.

1. Self-esteem rating: 9

2. The original CSI
Masterpiece Theater
Weird Travels
Anything on FoodNetwork

3. Albums:
Days of Future Passed, Moody Blues
All Buddy Holly albums
Harvest Moon, Neil Young
too many others to list

4. Films:
Casablanca
LOTR
The Buddy Holly Story, w/ Gary Busey

5. and 8. Perfect partner, I'll stay away from that. And, size matters.

6. Covered that in above post.

7. Rowlf, Sam Eagle, Oscar the Grouch.

9. Earliest whole memory - my sister's wedding reception in our apple orchard at apple blossom time, and the feel of the rice in the pockets of my dress. I was 3.

10. Car - 2004 Cadillac Escalade, and 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air. A '60s GTO, too.

11. Low Lifepoints: divorce, and a nasty, nasty accident.
Highest point: the birth of my son

I'll bow out of remaining questions. Cool quiz.

:cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Name: Kevin L. Williams

Do you like your name? Of course

Are you happy being this age? Yes, I might be dead otherwise; though I wonder where the years 1993-2003 went...

Male

If you could change genders...would you and why? no, never.

Are you happy in your job/school? No, not enough cartooning or puppetry

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? 4

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? The Muppet Show, The Nanny, I Love Lucy

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? The Blues Brothers Soundtrack, Briefcase Full Of Blues, and The Muppet Movie Soundtrack

4) Name three of your favourite films? The Muppet Movie, The Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? Happy, sweet, thoughtful, entertaining, and giving.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Nobody, they're in a better place then me!

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? Fozzie Bear, he cares and has a big heart.

Womens Question - Does size matter?
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? No, but does this really go in a family forum?

9) What is your earliest memory? A bright light, some screaming, and getting my rear whooped by a nurse. :mad:

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? I want either the Ghostbusters' Ecto-1, TMM Woody, or EM Bus...or BluesMobile

11) Name a high point in your life... Meeting Elwood

12) Name a low point in your life... Losing my Granny Ethel

13) Cats or Dogs? Dogs

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? No, Jesus keeps care of me.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? Ask Monty Python...

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Name: Sara

Do you like your name? Umm, yeah, I used to hate it, but it grew on me.

Are you happy being this age? Sure. Better to be young than old!

Sex: Female

If you could change genders...would you and why? **** no! I like being a girl! I dunno, just if I were a guy...I think I'd make a really flimsy one.

Are you happy in your job/school? No, I think high school is about the same as "cruel and unusual punishment."

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? Depends...I have highs and lows.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes? Home Improvement, Friends, I Love Lucy, and The Muppet Show.

3) Name three of your favourite Albums? Too many to narrow it down

4) Name three of your favourite films? Pirate of the Caribean, Memento, and Dirty Dancing.

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner? I love guys with dark hair and dark blue eyes. Wow, yes. Taller than me, but that's never been a problem. Musically talented guys are a definite turn-on. Personality is most important though--someone with a good sense of humor, who is an overall good and nice person. Someone I can have fun with and keep a good conversation going with. Someone laid-back and fun to be around. Someone who makes me wanna be a better person when I'm around him. And someone who has something in life that he's passionate about and dedicated to.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why? Who knows? Who cares?

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why? The Swedish Chef...cause he's funny! He always makes me laugh!I]

Womens Question - Does size matter? Good ****, I wouldn't know!!!
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed? To any males who said yes: you *******!!!

9) What is your earliest memory? Get stitches at age 2.

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? I don't care much...any piece of crap that can get me from Point A to Point B works. I don't see the point in buying pretentious vehicles just to show off how much money I have.

11) Name a high point in your life... Sadly, there haven't really been any.

12) Name a low point in your life... Moving a whole lot of times until I became the most socially retarded person you'll ever meet.

13) Cats or Dogs? Dogs

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of? Nothing.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life? Just...to live and love and learn, I guess.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Name: Kristin

Do you like your name?: Very much

Are you happy being this age?: I'm ready to be in my 20s

Sex: female

If you could change genders...would you and why?: Nope, I like being a girl

Are you happy in your job/school?: Nope, I hate it.

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? : Erm....I dunno, 6. It's something i'm working on.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes?: Friends, Scrubs, Arrested Development (which I recommend everyone start watching right this minute!)

3) Name three of your favourite Albums?: I don't have specifics. I like John Denver..Elton John..etc. I mostly liked my mixed cds that have some of everything!

4) Name three of your favourite films?: Amelie, Benny and Joon, Star Wars

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?: A male version of my best friends-someone I can talk to for hours and never get bored and someone who makes me laugh til my stomach hurts. And also: doesn't smoke, will believe in me. Oh, and caring, etc etc. A Irish or Scottish accent is also greatly appreciated.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why?: Jim Henson so he can continue 'making the world a better place'. Also Jimmy Stewart so I can be in a movie with him.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why?: :concern:

Womens Question - Does size matter?: pssh, I hate these questions. and no.
Mans Question - Have you ever said I love you to get a girl into bed?

9) What is your earliest memory?:I'm not sure but some of them would have to be WDW

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? : I don't know much about cars but Minis are super cute:smile:

11) Name a high point in your life... : Oh I don't know. I know, lame answer.

12) Name a low point in your life... : My senior year of high school. I wish I'd figured out some of the things I have now, then.

13) Cats or Dogs?: Cats, cats and more cats!

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of?: I knock on wood and throw salt over my shoulder...that's about it.

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life?:Enjoy it. Find people you love and who love you and have the time of your life. As Mr. Henson says, "Do what you enjoy doing".

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONAIRe !:eek:

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Name: Adam

Do you like your name?: Definitely. Tho I had considered changing it to "Wembley" HOO!!

Are you happy being this age?: I'm glad I'm where I'm at now.

Sex: male

If you could change genders...would you and why?: We all have the mental capacity to understand each other - it's just figuring out how to turn on the other 2/3rds of your brain to do so. Point being...nope. Fine and dandy.

Are you happy in your job/school?: Only that I'm getting business tools...other than that, I'd rather be puppeteering (and doing puppeteering-related business..hehe)

THE QUESTIONS

1) What is your self-esteem rating out of 1-10? : Well, I'm at a 9 or 9.5 normally...although I can shoot down to an 8.95 when something's crazy.

2) Name three of your favourite TV programmes?: (excluding Muppet - given) The Apprentice (LOL - go Troy! Idaho needs more support!), Auf Weiderhesen, Pet, and Coronation Street.

3) Name three of your favourite Albums?: (again, excluding Muppet) Dido: No Angel, anything by Peter Gabriel, and either cast recording for RENT or Avenue Q on B'way.

4) Name three of your favourite films?: (comment et al.) Brazil, Brassed Off, and probably the spoof-factor of Don't Be a Menace....gotta love that parody!

5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?: Hmm...someone who can tolerate quiet (I like to just sit and listen to quiet at times), probably someone who enjoys what I do - and what I aspire to do and become, and someone who can easily adjust to my wily sense of humour and odd, oft ill-timed comedy - that and my sporadic and diverse range of fancies.

6) If you could bring one person back from the dead(Excluding family) Who would it be and why?: I would honestly bring Fred Rogers back, but it's a tie between him, Jim Henson, and all of the other family entertainers that managed to break into the industry to a point where they could touch lives through film and television.

7)Who is your favourite Muppet and why?: Either Gonzo or Wembley (See, my whole personality is kind of like a Gonzo-ish one, and I'm a bit indecisive and wily like Wembley....but I'm not sure...LOL - notice how I said "either")

8) I am not a shrimp, I am a King Prawn hokay? - gee, that didn't sound right...

9) What is your earliest memory?: I remember back to when I was about age two - I have a somewhat photographic memory tho...the flash is just busted..hehe!

10) If you could have any car...what would it be? : Lemme see...probably a 1982 DMC DeLorean (finished in chrome-red) OR a SMART Coupe.

11) Name a high point in your life... : I climb a lot of ladders...

12) Name a low point in your life... : ...and fall off of many.

13) Cats or Dogs?: Neither. Penguins!

14) Are you superstitious...If so...what of?: I'm superstitious of questions asking me whether I'm superstitious or not....oh man...I need a shot of cortizone...LOL

15) What is your interpretation of the meaning of life?: For me personally, it would be helping the next generation (as well as the current one), and devoting my life to service through the arts (and the business management side of that, of course)

Great survey!
>Adam

beaker

Reaction score
lili said:
5) Describe both the physical and mental attributes of your perfect partner?
tall, thin (not muscly), scruffy hair and glasses, intelligent and a bit arty. NO EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS...
hey! That's me! ^___^