Vote for Prawny!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well everyone, I think I've found a way to pull ahead in the polls. My non-MC friend asked me what Yoda talked like, so I did an impression for her, then she was amazed, and asked if I could do other voices, so I showed her Piggy, Grover, and Bunsen, then she was even more amazed, so I showed her the impression contest, now she has an entire Facebook page voting for me... Yeesh. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... That'd explain it then. BTW:Current tallies are at 14100 votes, with Prawny in the lead at a 39% share and Finalist 4 with a 37% share. Personally, I think Finalist 1 should be the second place winner... But so long as Prawny wins overall, that's the important thing.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I must agree with you there, Ed, but I guess we just need to concentrate on keeping me up... voting ends Sunday everyone! Ed, do we know what time on Sunday it ends?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... But those who are diligently constantly voting will probably see something telling them that voting has ended when they keep voting up to the time on Sunday they receive such a message. Either that, or whenever Episode 16 gets uploaded for downloading by the listening masses. Or you could always send Steve an E-mail message asking him or post in his Muppetcast's forum since I saw you're registered there too.

Count: Ah! 4 fabulous vays to know vhen woting ends!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Don't have it, just up to about where you had posted when you sent all the others.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
>_> I STILL laugh when Prawnie put in the

"It is called..er RECORDING TECHNOLOGY...yes the name is still.."

XD

*voted again*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Heh, that's how completely ad-libbed that recording session was, I had no idea what I was going to say, so I just said it. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And it's kicking everybody else's entries into the dust. Look at that, we've managed to set Finalists 3 and 5 so far back, their totals have reverted to 0%. Good job, keep voting one and all MC troop members.

BTW: Prawny, received and sent along to Sis.