VOTE "THE MUPPET SHOW" NOW!

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Excuse me,
Louise Gold was Spitting Image's original Leading Puppeteer, for Season 1 - Nigel Plaskit took over when Louise decided not to do season 2. However, Louise did return to Spitting Image, as a puppeteer & voice artiste in subsequent seasons, she was certainly there on Season 3, and on and off for quite a time after that (for example she worked on Season 9). Its quite possible she may have voiced The Queen on occassion in subsequent seasons.
If you're interested, you may want to check out the following URL about Spitting Image in general and Louise Gold's notable contribution to that programem in particular: http://www.qsulis.demon.co.uk/Website_Louise_Gold/Spitting_Image.htm

Hope that helps
Emma

That Announcer

Reaction score
I voted:

An Audience With...
TMS
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Benny Hill
Coronation Street

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that the voting is now over and ITV.com says :
Thank you to all the thousands of people who voted for their favourite ITV show... Make sure you tune in to the series of special shows ITV will be broadcasting throughout the next few months celebrating the past 50 years!
so all we have to do now is wait and see how The Muppets have done.

good luck "The Muppet Show"!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Good luck, I never got to vote.. but I'm interested to see the results..

When do they come out?

Vibs

Reaction score
Would have voted Muppets if I hadn't been too late.... *sniff*... Oh well, I hope The Muppets will win this thing!!!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Will "The Muppet Show" win? Find out :
ITV's 50 Greatest Shows

Time - 19:00 to 22:15 (3 hours and 15 minutes long).
When - Saturday 10th September on ITV1

Cat Deeley and Phillip Schofield host a star-studded celebration of 50 fabulous years of ITV, counting down to the programme which viewers have voted the greatest ITV show of all time. Stars like Sir David Jason, Dame Helen Mirren, Robson Green, Michael Parkinson, John Hurt, Ant and Dec, Kermit the Frog, and the casts of Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Cold Feet give the inside stories on all the shows we've come to know and love.

source : mydigiguide.com

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
To UK Fans

Be sure to check out all kinds of Tv guides ("RadioTimes", "TVTimes", "ect") this week as The Muppets are featured. Unfortunately all the TV guides use the same picture. The overused "MFS" era Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie & Animal picture from the "Music, Mayhem and More" Rhino CD. However one or two magazines did use a picture with Elton John and another magazine with Kermit in "news reporter" outfit from the "Liza Minelli" episode :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
To UK Fans Additional

Watch out for a trailer for the show as Kermit appears in it on ITV :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
"The Muppet Show" just came in 8th place :excited:

Congrats The Muppets!! :smile: