Wake Up with Kermit & Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
You can download a Quicktime video featuring Kermit singing himself to sleep in the “Download free stuff” section.
Thanks GW. I loved them too. My favoirte as well as Ed's is the banjo one. That one cracks me up bad. My mom has seen some on the TV. Don't know which ones tho. But I love it. I wonder if you could get a plush kermit at Target?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.... I actually do get up early on Friday for the shopping madness and nothing is better than Kermit calling you at 4 am.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
WEll, we don't have Target stores in Canada, but I'd get one from both Kermit and Brad Paisley. <3

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I signed up for both days & also did my home phone AND cell phone......you can never get enough Kermit!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just put in my cell phone.

This is going to be awesome, huh?! :smile:

I've had like 5 friends call me recently, "I saw Kermit on TV!" I love the banjo commercial with Brad Paisley playing guitar. that's so funny.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me have the link GelflingWaldo, Its a great clip. Please let me know if anyone manages to download a save the other clips, Id love to be able to save them.

Chris

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hooray! I'm glad I saw this in time, because I gotta have Kermit wake me up. Last year I picked Darth Vader, but then some random Stormtrooper called me and told me that Vader wanted me to get up. I'm looking forward to actually hearing from the one and only Kermit the Frog!

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! I got my call a few minutes ago. I won't go into detail so as not to ruin the fun, but it sure was coooool!

Wish I could get a call like that every morning. That would be awesome!

MWoO

Reaction score
Well if you pay Steve enough he might do it.

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
We set ours up for 7:00-7:15am and we didn't get it. Totally lame! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.