1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wanted: Avenue Q on DVD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Muppetlord, Feb 3, 2006.

1. mothermikey

mothermikey New Member

I Have A Copy!

Hey
    How r u?
    I have a copy:)
    i can send it to u:)
    if your intrested reply to me by email: mike_gwyther@hotmail.com
    im not to sure on what i want from u yet but ill let u know:)
    or just reply to my account on here
    x-x-x-x-x-
  2. samjay

samjay New Member

Is it a real copy or a recording by someone sitting in the theatre?
  3. scottishpiggy

scottishpiggy Member

:rolleyes: ok, so i dont have anything to trade, but am willing to pay for dvdr of muppets tonite- im pretty desperate for it actually! could i buy a copy from you?

4. scottishpiggy

scottishpiggy Member

....:rolleyes: perhaps you should be more reasonable, i have things that are copies, that, are from free-to-air channels, and as such not illegal, or maybe it is, I dunno,....and anyway, how are people like me gonna get to see avenue q? they wont come to scotland, i dont have the money to go to london, and by the time i save up, no dount they will have moved on.
    i, personally, dont think its that bad, and hate all these "piracy supports crime, and terrorism" adverts on uk dvds....nonsense!
    even if you stop the thread, wont stop people making copies, will it? :sleep:
    There are more important things in todays society to worry about *cough*war*cough* than some fan trying to help others out! :mad:
    -however, if it turned out you were actually an avenue q performer, well, id still not agree with you, id just not support avenue q as a group any longer.