I have a copy:smile:
i can send it to u:smile:
if your intrested reply to me by email: mike_gwyther@hotmail.com
im not to sure on what i want from u yet but ill let u know:smile:
or just reply to my account on here
x-x-x-x-x-

samjay

Reaction score
Is it a real copy or a recording by someone sitting in the theatre?

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
:rolleyes: ok, so i dont have anything to trade, but am willing to pay for dvdr of muppets tonite- im pretty desperate for it actually! could i buy a copy from you?

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
This sort of thing reallly isn't on. I know not everyone can see Avenue Q. Shows aren't cheap and it's only running in three cities, but this is still illegal. Cameras aren't let into theatres for a reason.

Perhaps a sensible moderator could do something about it.
....:rolleyes: perhaps you should be more reasonable, i have things that are copies, that, are from free-to-air channels, and as such not illegal, or maybe it is, I dunno,....and anyway, how are people like me gonna get to see avenue q? they wont come to scotland, i dont have the money to go to london, and by the time i save up, no dount they will have moved on.
i, personally, dont think its that bad, and hate all these "piracy supports crime, and terrorism" adverts on uk dvds....nonsense!
even if you stop the thread, wont stop people making copies, will it? :sleep:
There are more important things in todays society to worry about *cough*war*cough* than some fan trying to help others out! :mad:
-however, if it turned out you were actually an avenue q performer, well, id still not agree with you, id just not support avenue q as a group any longer.