Wanted: Muppets Take Manhattan tracks

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Go to www.aimster.com It is free to join. i download tons of muppets songs there, and I have made all kinds of muppet cds with PERFECT sound! I made my own "Dark Crystal" soundtrack!!!
I also have downloaded two "Muppets take manhatten" songs. I reccomend you join Aimster.

Sir Didymus

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
This is one I've done a transfer of to CD. I bought the LP sealed from Ebay and transferred it to CD on its first play. It turned out quite well.

I have a slow connection, so sending MP3's isn't an option, but I would trade. I have about 1.4 GB of Muppet MP3's altogether.

Mark

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Either one of you could join MyPlay.Com. It's a free music locker system, so you wouldn't have to send anything over email.

For instance, Mahna Mahna, you could create a locker for the songs, let Jeffrey Gray know your user name and password and download the songs from the locker. Its what I use for sharing Digimon and other anime mp3s.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Hey Jeffery,

I have some very, very good quality MP3s (at 256 KPS) that I transfered from my own mint MTM LP. If you're interested in a trade or something let me know.

smjmusic75@hotmail.com

take care,

Scott

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
Another option, if you have a dvd-rom drive, is you can rip the Muppets Take Manhattan dvd to your hard drive and then convert the vob files to mp3. After that, you can edit the tracks yourself. It's a lot of work, but probably is the best sound quality you could get. I started this lengthy process myself, but I don't see myself having anytime to finish it anytime soon. If I get a wild hair and do it, I'll write back.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, I was wondering if there was an official release CD of MTM, I didnt think there was but now I know there definately isnt one. Due to my computer being incredibly slow, I don't do much audio stuff but have attempted it and had some good but time consuming results. I am getting a brand new computer for Christmas so will be able to start getting back into audio editing and digitising. Another method of recording songs from a DVD and much easier than the one above is to get hold of a program that records system sound which will be able to record anything that is present to mp3 or wav files such as a DVD playing a certain muppet musical sequence. I know there are some programs available but they may be hard to find. But then again, this could be a pretty stupid idea too!