We have 72 hours

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit walked into his office and shut the door. His heart breaking by a second as he tries to get through the day. "Listen," Fozzie began, "It'll be fine and Piggy's strong-" "Get out," Kermit retorted. "Kerm-" "I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!" the frog screamed, "JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU NEVER LOST ANYONE LIKE HER BEFORE AND IT'S HARD, SO PLEASE LET ME GRIEVE!" The bear walked to the door and turned back to his friend. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. "Fine," the frog lied, "Just go." The bear walked out.

Fozzie gathered everyone to the meeting room. "Hey," he said, "Kermit had just asked me to tell you to take the month off. He wants to find her himself without any help." "'Dat is awful," Rizzo said. "Meep mo mo?" Beaker asked. "Yea," Ami replied and they walked out. "Wait," Zoot added, "Leah, do you know anything about the signs of depression?" "Yes and why?" Leah asked. "Kerm," Clifford replied. "He has all of them," Jazzy said. "He told me to get out," Fozzie said. "I'll go talk to him," Bunsen said and walked up to his office.

"Sir," Bunsen said. "Leave me alone," Kermit demanded. "I'm going to take to my office and help you," the doctor told him. He took the frog to his office.

"Okay, lie down here and tell me everything about Piggy's disappearance," the doctor instructed. "Well," Kermit said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Piggy punched a average hole in the floor and climbed down the whole. "Time to get out of this place," she said to herself and escaped the house.
~~
"HEY," Leah exclaimed, "I'M PICKING UP PIGGY'S SIGNAL! SHE'S ALMOST HERE!" "What?" Fozzie asked. "I see it to," Ami said as she began typing the address where she was before. "She was at 56 Wood Drive," she added. "Okay," Janice said, "I'm going after him." "Jan, no-" "Floyd," she added, "I'm going. See ya in a bit, fer sure." "We're going to," Scooter said. They followed her out.
~~
Katie and Sal walked into the FBI headquarters. "My Godfather works here," she said, "Fozzie Bear." "This is awesome," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist. They shared a normal kiss.
~~
Kermit was at the soda machine when he heard footsteps. Who? He pulled out his gun and loaded it. Walking into the main room, he aimed it. "DON'T SHOT!" a familiar voice said. "Piggy?" he asked. "Yea," Piggy said, walking to him, "I'm alive and well." He walked closer to her and hugged her. "You're okay?" he asked. "Yea," she replied, rubbing his back.

He slid the ring back on her finger and they shared a kiss. "I'm suprized you're not injured," he said. "Haha," she laughed. "And, those are two love bugs making out," Sal joked loudly. "Where did he come from?" Piggy asked. "Katie's boyfriend," the frog replied. "Uncle Kermit!" Robin said, "What are you doing?" "Kids these days," Beau said.

Leah walked into the lounge and got herself a drink. "Where is everybody?" Kermit asked. "Long story, short, they're hunting down Calvin Chip. but Zoot locked my door shut," Leah said, "For my own safety." "So," Sal said, taking Katie into the lounge, "Want a drink? I'll buy it." "Sure," Katie said, "I'll just sit on the couch." Kermit popped in a movie and turned off the lights.

"HEY!" Sal screamed, "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! RATS!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six final

Two days later...

Everything is back to normal and they are together again.

THE END