Weird Rare Mexican Floyd Pepper doll on eBay

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
So I came across this weird, destroyed looking Floyd doll on Ebay. It just looks really freaky (and one of his feet came off). And for some odd reason here his skin tone is yellow, he's wearing what looks like sandals, and there's some brown surrounding his eye lids. What do you think of it?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-VTG-MEXICAN-MUPPET-PUPPET-DOLL-SGT-FLOYD-PEPPER-ELECTRIC-MAYHEM-JIM-HENSON-/170993412325?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=14&meid=5830653069301631128&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=170993412325&[/quote]
Toughpigs is calling for entries for this year's Ugly Muppet Toys Pageant. You oughta send them this!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I think the fact this person is trying to sell it for that much is hilarious. No one in their right mind would buy this :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, I thought the same thing. It's clearly a knockoff, and the seller knows it, which begs the question, why is he selling it for so much:confused: ? It looks like Animal used it as a chew toy:halo: .

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Toughpigs is calling for entries for this year's Ugly Muppet Toys Pageant. You oughta send them this!
Hmmm.....it looks like it would make a great contender. However, the thing itself is not mine, so yeah....I would think Tough Pigs would be looking for those that people personally have. I, on the other hand, do not have that ugly rip-off of a Floyd doll.
And I quote, straight from Tough Pigs "Toys that are ugly because they’ve been beaten, abused, or manhandled don’t count. Only toys that were ugly straight outta the toy store."