Well I guess it's officially started!

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I love it all too. I tell you I'm totally there. I've got my tree up, just gotta decorate it. I have other decorations up and we're putting lights up on the house this weekend. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year in my opinion and I'm just so excited to finally be in the throws of it!!! :excited:

Hey, isn't this your first Christmas as a married woman? No wonder you're excited!:smile: :excited:

Telly

Reaction score
Honestly, my favorite part about Christmas is just getting together with friends and celebrating. One of my friends and I get together every year and watch Muppet Family Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol, and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie all in one night. This year I'm adding Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. A group of us will get together and have a homemade supper, exchange presents, and then watch a Christmas movie or two. I'm not that close with my family so my friends have become my family

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
For some reason, Christmas approaching has been really depressing for me...but we are getting a tree soon :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hey, isn't this your first Christmas as a married woman? No wonder you're excited!:smile: :excited:
Sure is! I think I'm driving my husband crazy with all my Christmas stuff but I don't care. It's fun! :smile:

BTW, a really good new Christmas c.d. I'd recommend to everyone is Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong. It's really pretty and really nice!

Ok, shameless plug over.