1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Well...Muppet Vision 3-d has a new outlook...

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by mbmfrog, Jun 29, 2017.

1. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

An update to my previous post as it seems that Disney maybe slowly working a NEW Muppet Vision 3-d for their Parks....However, that means the loss of the one of the final works of Jim Henson.

At least according to this video:

As Muppet Fans what do you say about this ?

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

They only replaced the outside signage.

This dude claimed there was a new Muppet movie happening with a bogus celebrity cast. I wouldn't listen to a single thing he says.

3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Oh man not this guy again.....*sigh*

4. dwayne1115

We discus this in a little more derail here:

themuppetmovement.wordpress.com

scooterfan360 likes this.
  5. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

i know that it can't be true about a new Muppet movie, because they wouldn't put that many muppets in. plus, it would be a lot of work. and, if you look how the cast list of Muppet movies looked in past productions, that they look professionally typed, not like someone who can barely type neat. plus, non speaking muppets are not credited.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  6. dwayne1115

Nothing has been said about either Muppet Vision or A new Muppet movie from Disney or Muppet Studios. So untill we hear more real facts these rumors are false.

Duke Remington and scooterfan360 like this.
  7. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

right.

8. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I think replacing the original Muppet Vision 3-D would desecrate the memory of Jim Henson, since it's one of the last Muppet projects he had worked on.

Walter, ryan19 and muppetgem like this.
  9. Walter

Walter Active Member

I like the new look! It kinda reminds me of the Muppet theatre from the 2011 film. :fanatic:

Duke Remington likes this.
  10. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Yeah, the new signage is pretty cool. I just don't want them to replace the actual film, since it's one of Jim's last projects, you know what I mean?

Walter likes this.
  11. Walter

Walter Active Member

oh absolutely!!! I'm all for brand new signage and refreshing the look of the Muppets courtyard, but the film must stay for all time. It's honestly the most well-preserved 1990s era 3D theme park show I've ever seen! Still as crisp as ever!