were there any muppets who cursed?

Fireimps87

Reaction score
except for Janice in TGMC? and Greg the Bunny and Crank Yankers dont count cause they are not muppets.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
They say Kermit said, "What the h***?" in some kinda promotion thingy for TMS (before anyone actually picked it up).

beaker

Reaction score
Oddly enough I think its Kermit who has had the most expletives over the years, heh. Though I remember Bobo going off on something about 'crap' on Familyu Feud, and Rowlf this one time on Arsenio Hall.

Finally, please promise us you'll never mention Greg the Bunny and Crank Yankers in the same sentence again^_^

Ryan

Reaction score
Ploobis: "I had to milk the dam* Gorcon (apparently a Gorch cow) myself!"- 1975, Land Of Gorch: "Scred Loves Lily Tomlin"

Fireimps87

Reaction score
wow....I just recently saw that....i completely forgot....hearing Jim Henson curse is kinda an honor I think ROTFL

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Does "Dinosaurs" count? They used real swear words on that show before they replaced swearing with the word "smoo."

CousinLuke

Reaction score
In the song oh lord it's hard to be humble, I think Link curses a few times. If you trust the Muppet Treasure Island DVD, then the Tim Curry Muppet curses in the final Long John/ Jim Hawkins Scene.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was a few times they almost curse.

On one Muppets Tonight skit, someone had a gun and said it had a kick like an a...... (booom!)

Then there was Dog City when the female dog sang

"I'll be his..." (Rowlf hits a loud, sour note and adds, "Welcome to family programming"

Of course, if anyone wants to debate, Pepe did say, "I have good news, Okay! Unless you're a bad lady, then it sucks, okay!"

Now, in my opinion "sucks"{ is not a swear or curse, unless you ad a certain word that rhymes with "Nick"

It could simply mean, it sucks eggs or something.

Plus, I have heard this word numerous times on Kid's shows (one time on Peper Ann! "Peppy! I thought you said Drama sucked!")

If creature shop creatures count (which they probably don't) Raphael said "D**N" numerous time in the Ninja Turtle movie!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Originally posted by CousinLuke
In the song oh lord it's hard to be humble, I think Link curses a few times.
Well, they all sing "I must be a h/e/l/l of a man". This includes Link, Fozzie, Gonzo, Zoot, Beauregard, Scooter, Rowlf, Lew Zealand, Annie Sue, Camilla, and I think a couple of rats. The one you can hear best is Fozzie, actually.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole