What About Micki?

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Does anyone remeber Micki from the eighties. He resembled the Karate Kid and wore a red headband. He was in a lot of episodes but unlisted in the wikipedia SS character list.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Micki from the eighties. He resembled the Karate Kid and wore a red headband. He was in a lot of episodes but unlisted in the wikipedia SS character list.
Whoa! So you mean I am not going crazy and I am not the only person who remembers him? :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Do you mean Mike, portrayed by Ward Saxton? The only Mickey associated with SST that I know of was Linda's librarian assistant. Hope this helps.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Um... Do you mean Mike, portrayed by Ward Saxton? The only Mickey associated with SST that I know of was Linda's librarian assistant. Hope this helps.
Yeah, I thought she was a she, but she is the one I remember.

Redsonga

Reaction score
OMG I remember Episode 2059 O.O *was only two years old* I loved Petey :big_grin:!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Petey is in the Muppet Wiki. Just search for him either by name or within the Human Characters category. Dunno if there's an image of him there too, but at least he's got his own character page. Hope this helps. :search:

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Actually... Petey is in the Muppet Wiki. Just search for him either by name or within the Human Characters category. Dunno if there's an image of him there too, but at least he's got his own character page. Hope this helps. :search:
That he is, but not on the regular Wiki... I did check out the muppet wiki, much better by far :smile:

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
OMG I remember Episode 2059 O.O *was only two years old* I loved Petey :big_grin:!
Petey was kind of like that cute big brother you wish you had. He always stuck with me. They said that David, in the 70's, was the guy every kid liked. Well, to me Petey was the one I liked.