What About Micki?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Around here, the Muppet Wiki is the "main" Wiki. The other one's for when you're searching for other stuff. :grouchy: :attitude: :zany:

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Heh... Around here, the Muppet Wiki is the "main" Wiki. The other one's for when you're searching for other stuff. :grouchy: :attitude: :zany:
I only just joined this forum this weekend. I couldn't find a muppet or SS forum on the social networks like MySpace and Facebook. Really glad I found this, because some adults look at you funny if you say you're into SS.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... And we're glad to have you here.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I only just joined this forum this weekend. I couldn't find a muppet or SS forum on the social networks like MySpace and Facebook. Really glad I found this, because some adults look at you funny if you say you're into SS.
Not here, we might look at you funny if you said you didn't like it, but even then we mean no harm :wisdom:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I remember Petey! I liked him alot! I think the same actor used to guest star on the Cosby Show around the same time as one of Theo's friends, but I could be wrong on that one.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I remember Petey! I liked him alot! I think the same actor used to guest star on the Cosby Show around the same time as one of Theo's friends, but I could be wrong on that one.
He looks a lot like a guy that use to guest star on Punky Brewster to:excited:

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
He looks a lot like a guy that use to guest star on Punky Brewster to:excited:
Shame we don't hear more about him, huh? I've seen quite a few teen actors really go places. Example Josh Brolin from Oliver Stone's W and the movie Milk. He was Mikey's older brother from the Goonies. Mikey, played by Sean Astin, also became bigger later on as Sam in Lord of the Rings.
But I'm getting off subject... The point is, Petey had a lot of potential, but I've only seen that he did a few things in the 80's