What are some Finds at the muppet 3D shops?

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
does anyone have any info on what they sell at the muppet 3D in Orlando. Do you know if it is the Same as what they sell here at California Adventures Muppets 3D?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello, i have only been to the walt disney world FL Muppet Vision 3d, and it was about two years ago, here is what i remember, i'm sure some of the stuff is the same.

bean bag kermit, miss piggy, fozzie bear, gonzo, rizzo, beaker, scooter, animal, statler and waldorf

larger plush of kermit, piggy, gonzo and Fozzie, these look a lot better then the bean bags, but they always go cheap with kermit.

Muppet Vision logo stuff like t-shrits, mugs, pens, keychains, and postcards and a neat cast poster. there was also other muppet t-shirts and muppet books

i also saw plush head magnets, muppet back packs and i'm guessing now from why i hear they have the action figures too now.

i also remember they had that very expensive Kermit staneglass lamp.

the store also had bear and Sesame Street stuff

this was almost two years ago when i went.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
do they have an actual "Store"?
californias is just kind of a big stand called "Rizzos Pawn Shop" not a walk-in store. what is this muppet lamp?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yes it's a store, it's got muppet stuff all over the place like decorations and stuff from the muppet movies, but sadly the whole store isn't devoted to the muppets i think only half of it was and the other half had reg Disney stuff like pooh and mickey, i guess they kinda have to have that stuff, but I think disney world has too many gift shops around and should have more aractions.

MGM is the only park i have seen, i would love to go to the animal kingdom, that whole place should be one big park, i mean it is, but you should be able to go around freely to each and any park if you were going for one day at least;-) the Muppets did it and they got in for free in the muppets at walt disney world specail.

i have seen photo's of the rizzo shop, the disney world store is bigger.

i will try to find a photo of that kermit lamp. it was part of the kermit colection i think.

Zachary)Rowlf the Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
thats awesome at least its a store. yeah, when i went i didnt know which park to choose, there were sooo many. so my dad picked magic kingdom which is exactly like disneyLAND so it was a waste. the only thing i remember of anything else is muppets 3D from when i was 4. i think that and muppet babies is what got me into the whole muppet scene. They are also trying to start the multi park thing here in California by adding California Adventure, and i believe they have plans for a 3rd park.

beaker

Reaction score
Im glad MV3D and the gift shop is still around...its kind of like Disney's little delusional fantasy that they own JHC or something:wink: No but seriously, I heard the attraction at WDW is better than California Adventure's...hmmmm.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
bean bag kermit, miss piggy, fozzie bear, gonzo, rizzo, beaker, scooter, animal, statler and waldorf
No Bean Bunny?

Doglion

Reaction score
I was just in Orlando. Other things you can find at the MV3D shop are:

- Moi perfume
- PB Toys Statler and Waldorf
- MV3D Rubber ball (lights up when you bounce it, also makes a hopping noise)
- Pens with the characters head on the top. They have Kermit, Piggy, Rizzo, Fozzie, Animal, yeah, I think that's it.

From what I can remember, other than what was already mentioned, I think that is the only other stuff that was there.

Hope that this helps!! :smile:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Hey the link dosent work...but thats ok. :big_grin:
um, as far as the bean bunny beanie toy goes, i have seen it but its a little bigger and different from the others.