What are some Finds at the muppet 3D shops?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Crazy Harry

No Bean Bunny?
Yep, no Bean Bunny. He wasn't part of that ten set when they came out two years ago or whatever, i know there wasa Bean Bunny that came out there before with the older set of dolls, but they don't have those anymore. i wish i had one.

it makes me mad :mad: because there should be a bean in that set, i don't know if WDW has it now but i think the Disney land does or did. i e-mailed Disney and asked about Bean Bunny from the Muppet vision 3D gift store and i got a funny un-understandable message that i think they didn't have it anymore...anyone know for sure? they don't carry the igel dolls anymore either i think as i tryed asking about those too back in the summer.

Zack)Rowlf the, would like some fourm a Bean Bunny plush doll,Dog.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
yeah, they do have them for sure...well at last in california they do

GPrime1

Reaction score
YES, there is a Bean Bunny! I was just at California Adventure a couple of weeks ago, and they did have Bean Bunny in both bean bag form and the larger plush. The girl I was talking to who worked there said that they are always running out of Bean Bunny, the current order took them 6 months to get in! Anyway, he looks great, I opted for the bean bag but they both looked fantastic.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Doglion

- PB Toys Statler and Waldorf
:smile:

i thought that meant peanut butter for a minute.....hehe.....orlando has some nice shirts too! i would have bought one, but i spent all my money on pins, got obsessed....but i did get a MV3D pin i traded for it! i was VERY happy!!!

Sarah

when i was there i bought my friend a pen with rizzo on it, some muppet stickers and a bookmark with kermit on it...i got one with piggy on it!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
some muppet stickers
were those the cool photographic ones? I got those when I was there and I made them into magnets. My friends pretty much had to drag me away from the store when we were there a few years ago. I'm excited to go back and maybe pick up a few more things, heehee:smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Best parts about the Muppet store:

1. Model of the Happiness Hotel
2. Lockers from Muppets Take Manhattan (decorated so you can tell which characters stayed where)
3. REmake of the Muppet Babies Nursery
4. Inprint of Gonzo on the Wall
5. Giant kermit statues

However, for those of you that have been there recently it kinda stinks. It is nearly all Sesame Street stuff (baby toys you can get anywhere) and disney stuff. There is a small section of Muppet stuff with a few t-shirts and whatnot.

Buy the way Disney's delusion of ownership continues. There was a Muppet float with Kermit and Piggy in the last MGM parade. . .

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
wow that stuff sounds awesome. but do you mean they dont have it anymore?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I went there this past summer and i didn't see anything there that I wanted. I didn't notice any of that stuff listed. Is there still a model of the Happiness hotel and the MTM lockers? Maybe I should have paid more attention. I did like the Muppet Vision 3d area. The fountain and the music playing is cool. It's one of the best parts of the park.

Hey, maybe there could be a Muppet Theme Park, besides sesame place. I think if it worked for Disney, it could work for JHC. Even a small park in New York or Jersey and then if that works, bigger ones all across the country! I'd love to see a ride called Gonzo's Cannon Coaster or something. This would be so cool! I'm gonna post some ides in anither section I think. :big_grin:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Yup, Wiggy, all that stuff is still there. I have pictures from this summer *somewhere* I am a huge loser and cannot keep track of my pictures though. :smile: