"What are you gonna be for Halloween" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm being Charlie Brown's home-made ghost costume from the Great Pumpkin special. It's gonna be neat!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm being Charlie Brown's home-made ghost costume from the Great Pumpkin special. It's gonna be neat!
I'm willing to bet that SOME idiot actually WILL give you a rock for Halloween.

On another note, the Snowth in my avatar will be going as someone we all know and love... and just to save everybody the trouble, no I don't mean anyone along the lines of Elizabeth Montgomery, Kathy Greenwood, or even Jeanette, so don't expect to see any of those faces next to my name Saturday.

APRena

Reaction score
NO idea, really. I might go as a movie theater floor or a beatnik or something. Anything that primarily involves black, but not makeup.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I am going to be Elvis Presley this year...I have the jumpsuit (Aloha from Hawaii, 1973) so why not?

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I'm going to be Princess Leia. Anyone who comes to our door dressed as anything Star Wars or Muppets gets extra candy!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Decided against dressing up as Beaker. I don't really plan on doing anything except surf the web or maybe drawing. As a last minute thing I just grabbed a Dracula cape and put it on over my clothes. :batty:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I haven't dressed up for a while for Halloween - for the last 10 or so years, I've been more of a behind the scenes person - helping out at our parish's Halloween party or keeping watch on the front porch with the candy bowl.