1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What are your favorite Fraggle Rock episodes?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by vettech28, Jan 28, 2009.

1. dinoboy

dinoboy Member

i loved it when Doc got a new computer game and then Sprocket played it and a videogame challenge went on, till Mr. Shimmalfinny got 800,000 points on Doc's game. (Zombie Attack) with Galaxian arcade game sound effects.

The last of the lilly creatures- Red find a legendary sea serpent at a pond during her cave travels.

I can laugh at Doc's new musical instrument containing pipes and played with steam and a piano-type keyboard. The music played makes you laugh and smile and think of Sprocket and his comedy antics.

When Doc brings out a new chair onto the outside patio, and goes inside for some lemonade. However when he got back, Sprocket got into his chair and got comfortable. They both argued on who's chair it was, and compromised and shared the chair.

The Grapes of generosity

The Bells of Fraggle Rock

The song the fraggles play at the end of the final episode when Doc and Sprocket move to their new home.

And the episode where the toe ticklers get into fraggle rock and Mokey has one of her own as she likes her, but learns about when they change into a new flying creature.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Twitch92

Twitch92 Member

Absolute favorite (and forgive me for forgetting the name of the actual episode) is when SideBottom returns, and convinces Boober to dress up like the old gypsy lady. That song gets me every time.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

The episode is called, "Boober's Quiet Day." Boober wants peace and quiet (true) until Sidebottom returns, convicess him to tell lies to his friends, and dress up as a old gyspy lady. The song was "I Sniff The Rose" (Gypsy Song). Honestly Boober is my favorite FR character right after Wembley. Thank you for posting, Twitch92. Aren't you new on Muppet Central?

GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Twitch92

Twitch92 Member

Sooort of. I used to check out the site years ago. Never participated much. Suddenly, I remember this place exsists, and I want to be part of the group. Hi!

GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Twisted Tails

Hello! Sadly, I don't have that episode. I hope I get it very soon on DVD. Muppet Central does exist. After 15 years? Oh my gosh! I started this website last year. Oh well, this may be my second year, but I don't post as much as I used to last year.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Twisted Tails

Come to think of it, you're right. I do see the comparsions the more I watch the Rugrats show or even the movies. Gobo and Tommy are leaders and
    Wembley/Chuckie are childish, but they love their best buddies. Thanks for the hint, Rugratskid.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

There's this Youtube video that puts together all the clips of the fraggles mentioning any form of death or dying or doom. It's 18 minutes long, or something like that. Henson never talked down to kids. Seeing them all put together is an interesting experience...

8. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I've always seen it like that actually, and no problem, glad to help out.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. Twisted Tails

Here's the video, mostlikemokey! Enjoy!!

WalterFan1234 and GopherCoffee like this.
  10. WalterFan1234

WalterFan1234 Active Member

Beginnings, a friend in need, wembley and the gorgs. Junior sells the farm, mokeys funeral, a change in address

11. WemblinFool18

WemblinFool18 Active Member

If I had to pick 3 favorites, they'd be "Scared Silly", "Wembley's Flight", and "A Dark and Stormy Night". "Scared Silly" is the first one I saw, (maybe not the best introductory episode; I was shocked to discover that Boober was not really that much of a prankster in other episodes) so it's a fave. I love to watch people get scared, even if they aren't real. "Wembley's Flight" is just so inspirational to me, and tells me it's ok to follow my heart. "A Dark and Stormy Night" is probably Junior Gorg at his funniest, and again, I love to watch people get scared :)