What are your favorite Fraggle Rock episodes?

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Hmm..my favorites...well I love Marooned, The Honk of Honks, Boober's Dream, and Change of Address

PanthraDion

Reaction score
And I am so amazed and awed at the gravitas and sheer emotion in those episodes. Those episodes of a kids' show. Those episodes of a kids' show with puppets. As a lifelong Muppet fan, I shouldn't be surprised at that sort of thing. But they just keep blowing me away, again and again.
Yes, especially in Marooned, where the subject of death is brought up, on a show for kids. It is surprising that they managed to bring that up, but that just makes me love that episode even more.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Favorites Episodes, wow, I keep digging more into the forums and finding interesting topics to reply to, even though they are becoming months older now.

Favorites Episodes that come to my mind right off without much though and I've watched the most:
The Minstrels
Mokey And The Minstrels
The Bells of Fraggle Rock
The Honk of Honks

Yep, I liked Cantus that much. /grin

I'll come back here later and post more favorites once I have a chance to look over the Episodes list on the Wiki page.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey guys! I didn't mean to come back to this "old" thread, but finally the Henson Company has brought up a playlist called, "Redheads." We all know so far the two Fraggles with red hair are Red and Boober.

Note - You may surprised that those could be the parts of the episodes, "Red's Club" and "Marooned." (my favorite episode of all time). You probably have never seen any of those either for days or by years.

Enjoy and happy FraggleFriday for those of you that are into watching Fraggle Rock on Fridays.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My all time favorite episode is "Scared Silly". Wembley is my favorite character, with Gobo being a close second. :coy:
Me too! Wembley was always my favorite character. :coy: "Scared Silly" is one of my favorite episodes too. I must of been having too many dreams of that little Fraggle. LOL!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Maybe it's partly because he sorta reminds me of Chuckie from the Rugrats, who is my favorite from the Rugrats. If Rugrats and Fraggle Rock ever met up for some reason, I know Tommy and Gobo would be best friends, and Chuckie and Wembly would be as well. It's already been 30 years since the Fraggles first appeared on TV? The Henson company needs to do something BIG for this!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
My favorite episodes are Marroned (My all time favorite!) and The Beast of Blue Rock with A Tune For Two coming in a very close second, of not first. All of these episodes have to do with friendships in some way, shape, or form, which is something that I hold very dear to me.

RumbleBug

Reaction score
My favorite Fraggle Rock episodes are probably Marooned, Wembley's Egg, Boober's Dream, The Day The Music Died, Boober's Quiet Day, The Bells of Fraggle Rock, The Secret Society of Poohbahs, Scared Silly, A Tune for Two, The Perfect Blue Rollie, The River of Life, Gone But Not Forgotten, The Gorg Who Would Be King, The Honk of Honks, and Change of Address. Phew! It was hard enough to even narrow it down to just those because I seriously adore all of the episodes.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
My favorite episodes are the same as yours, RumbleBug! :smile: On my list I'd put all the episodes you mentioned and also Wembley And The Great Race, Space Frog Follies and Mokey, Then And Now. I can't pick one favorite episode because they're so different, but I'd put The Bells of Fraggle Rock, Gone But Not Forgotten and Space Frog Follies somewhere near the top.