What are your stories?

Beebers

Reaction score
This is a good thread, and I'm afraid I derailed it not meaning to, please carry on, everyone, and tell your stories.

:cool:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Yeah, so I have been coming here for some little time now and just wondered what kinda general info you folks would be kind enough to share about yourselves with a rookie to this board???
Age group???
What brought you here???
Anything else???
I like to know a LITTLE about who I converse with out there!!!
i'm 22.
i was here since the old boards from the late 90's.
i'm a senior in college and hopefully i'll graduate spring 2005 and venture out in the working world and start making money.
i also run a lot....a good 35 or more miles a week, so i'm in great shape, although i now need to build up my arms and chest and get buff.

ryan

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Age group??? Apparently I'm on the older end of the members - A year older than Sesame Street ..... all you young whipper snappers do the math:wink:

What brought you here??? I've been a muppet fan as long as I can remember (not counting the odd senile days) I love ALL the Muppet movies, but against popluar concensus, my fav is Muppets from Space. I've seen every Muppet Show episode and am working on collecting the DVD collection.

Anything else??? I have my own puppet building business, but its going a little slow at the moment since I'm busy being a wife, mom and gramma, and work full time and full time college student. I'm studying graphic design and have to decide what I want to be when I grow up next semester. If I haven't completely lost my mind by then. :smirk:

Deb :flirt:

ohdarling

Reaction score
i'm 22.
i was here since the old boards from the late 90's.
i'm a senior in college and hopefully i'll graduate spring 2005 and venture out in the working world and start making money.
i also run a lot....a good 35 or more miles a week, so i'm in great shape, although i now need to build up my arms and chest and get buff.

ryan
yay for 22 yr olds !
*dance*

ceecee

Reaction score
Hello Everybodeeeeee!
I am a brand new member. I feel a little lost as this is my first such attempt at this sort of thing. I came here because, like so many of you, long for the old Sesame Street. I'm 22 years old (yay!)

My name is not really CeeCee. I chose that as my user name because when I was little, I would jump up and down and yell "Cee Cee!" as Sesame Street came on. I couldn't quite pronounce Sesame Street yet. :crazy:

lili

Reaction score
it looks like 22 is the Age of (many) Muppetty People. yay for us.

i came here late last year as part of my general muppet renaissance after a particularly messy breakup.

this is my story: have you seen Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? Well you know the last scene, where the girl does that thing on the bridge on the big mountain (trying to be vague to avoid spoilers)? well i lost my first tooth on that bridge. i was on holiday with my parents in china (age 6), and cried and cried when it fell out (as a result of eating some corn on the cob) and was very concerned that the tooth fairy would bring me inferior chinese currency. but everything was okay, the next morning i woke up with a shiny gold aussie dollar under my pillow...

lil :wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Age group??? --- 25, a.k.a, "Younger'n Alex". Teehee!:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :halo:

What brought you here??? When I first discovered the internet in '96, one o' the first thangs I searched fer was "Muppets". The rest is history!

Anything else??? Other passions o' mine are Disney (especially older, classic Disney), '80s childhood things (Wuzzles, Care Bears/Cousins, Get Along Gang, Mr. Men & Little Miss, ThunderCats, He-Man, Glo-Worms, etc.), Lorrie Morgan, Narnia, 'n Greek myfology. :smile:

And there is NO alleged "hot tub" story about me!!! :mad:

Beebers

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
And there is NO alleged "hot tub" story about me!!! :mad:
Allegedly.

We don't believe him.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

anathema

Reaction score
So if there's no alleged story, it follows that there must be a real one...