What are your stories?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
And there is NO alleged "hot tub" story about me!!! :mad:

i think you covered that when you said you like to save money on the water bill by not taking baths!

ryan

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Well....I'm 30 and have been a Muppet Fan since I was a small child. I remember rushing home from school so I could watch Fraggle Rock in the afternoons. I wished that I would have taped them now...since they no longer come on.

I found Muppet Central when I was surfing for muppet items on the net. I am glad that I found it because for awhile I thought that I was the only nut who loved all of Jim Henson's creations. I know that I do not visit as much as I did before but my life has done a complete turnaround in the last year. I have met some wonderful people on here and I hope that I can fit coming back on here more into my schedule.

Thanks for creating this site for all the crazy nuts out there, including myself!

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
it's Meeeeee

I'm 32, married, hike, camp, work for a small retail company. I'm VERY Southern! LOVE my life, have just a couple of BEST friends because I've had to simplify my life. LOTS have happened to me..............been with hubby since we were 16, married 8 years ago. I talk too much, tell too much. Like just about everyone. LOVE it here but have a feeling that I'm not well liked 'cause not many people will answer me back.

I was looking up Muppet things one night and just surfed in here, parked and fell in love with it here!

My parents are older parents so Dad and I didn't have much in common until The Muppets. It's been a way we've bonded. He's in his late 70's now, his health is starting to get a little........"iffy" so I'm trying to re-connect with him. He's been distant latey.

Just me and my brother in my "first family", then in my "second family" (married life) jsut me, hubby and our dogs. I could brag on them all day! Any questions, just ask! Want to see our "kids" then go to: www.deckeradventures.com

I could tell books more, but I won't.

That's it! :smirk:

Beebers

Reaction score
You are perfectly well-liked, at least as far as I'm concerned! You're doing just fine.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Forgive me, anyone who read my new member intro...because I'll probably repeat a few things here:
I'm 20...I come from a small town in Illinois you will have never heard of, but I'm going to college in Detroit, then spending summers in L.A. to work at Film Roman (studio who makes The Simpsons and King of the Hill). I'm also a freelance illustrator currently working on several projects but mostly cartoons for an author I've been with for 3 years (funny thing is that we've NEVER met eachother face to face in all that time!) I'm a big pet person, exotic and domestic.... though sadly my only pet here at school with me died recently and I am lonesome :cry: My boyfreind of two years is an animator as well, though he does CG work (yes I know...boo hiss CG! But he is a sweetheart so I can forgive him)
Why did I join the forum? Well...I'm not exactly sure, because until I started posting here I was hardcore anti- buddy chat, Live Journal and all that stuff. But then the other day I read some posts over the whole disney thing and found that the people here seem cool, pleasant, and have some really relevant things to say. Something about that drew me in I guess :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
We have the Compelling Charm, lures innocent hapless folk in all the time lol.

Visit kisskisshughug in friends/family to see a little more of us.

:cool:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Rubber Ducky

WOW! You sound cool! Animation, huh? I can't even draw a "smiley face" so I'm always impressed by anyone who can draw! And did you say "King Of The Hill?" I just L-O-V-E Hank and the whole crew. I know that everyone who watches it says "OH! I see my friend "XXX" in "this character". And it's true, I've seen lots of people I know in Hank, Boomhower, and everyone in Arlen.

About the board here, you'll LOVE everyone (I hope)! I've not found anyone that I don't like. I did belong to a couple of on-line Dachshund groups, but they were all rude, hateful people that thought each one was better than the other one. I didn't like it there and I don't miss them!

I'm sorry that your pet died. :cry: I'm still working thu my "baby girl" passing away, and that was 3 years ago. She was a standard, red Dachshund that came from the local shelter. Dolly was the first Christmas gift I got from my hubby the year we got married. I won't go into the horrible shape she was in, and how sick she was. We only had her 3 years, she had the"disc disease", but died of Leukemia just as we were bringing her out of the "DD". It is thanks to her that we got involved with rescuing Dachshunds. It's hard, but VERY rewarding. I love my "babies", I still have Alex, she's a 9 year old standard Black (yes, it's supposed to be Black And Tan, but there is NO tan on her!) Dachshund, and then MY Westie, Skooter. He's 6, soon to be 7.

Like I tell everyone, I'm an open book so ask me anything you want! You'll get an honest answer, with a little humor. Hey, if you're ever bored to tears and want to know more about me (sorry to sound so self absorbed, I swear I'm not!) my hubby put up a website for us after I started hiking. It's: www.deckeradventures.com
Got pics of us, the "babies", some of our trips, and I'm nudging hubby to add more 'cause he's the "web guru" around here.
He does websites on the side (for $$) so when it comes to my site.............it comes last. No, not because of the pay, but because he's usually so tired after working all day.

I hope you stay and I hope you enjoy it here! :zany: :excited: